Celtic should win the appeal against Beaton

Aberdeen appeal two-match ban offered to defender Scott McKenna
Last Updated: 04/10/18 6:41pm

Aberdeen have appealed a two-match ban that was offered to Scott McKenna for an incident involving Celtic player Odsonne Edouard.
McKenna was issued a notice of complaint from the Scottish FA for "serious foul play" following a waist-high tackle on Edouard during Aberdeen's 1-0 defeat to Celtic on Saturday.
Aberdeen announced the appeal on their website with a short statement that read: "It came as a total shock to learn that Scott has been cited for an incident where the referee deemed there was no offence committed and we have subsequently lodged an appeal."
Following the game, Hoops' boss Brendan Rodgers described the challenge that saw the French striker limp off the pitch as "very reckless".
If McKenna's appeal fails the defender will miss Aberdeen's next two games against St Mirren at home, and then away to league leaders Hearts.

View attachment 963
Great post ,there lies the evidence one rule for one, same rules to be applied to every other club in Scotland or am I just deluded think I need help

Cheers MD but think we are whistling against the wind it’s to much in the fabric not only in football Scottish society,as a whole do not think it will ever change unfortunately it’s in every walk of life ,honestly and integrity does not exist in there agenda if you’re not in the club of that I am sure .Check out Paul Larkin piece on You Tube
( Anyone but Celtic )absolutely brilliant pity it will never be highlighted by the MSSM because they up to their eyes in as well that’s part of the problem thick as thieves brother in arms, As a over 60s I think it will never change. We will always be running up that hill of that I am sure unfortunately

Members online

Latest posts

Back