Celtic Addiction: Irrational ?

hun on ma milk round had that picture along wi the 72 hun teams picture
am sure she smiled the snowy winters mornin as the brick filled snowball hit the target

could hardly make my get away for laughing

I hear you Frank. I'm Celtic daft, got shares as well, I love what Celtic stands for and will follow them forever. Yes there are up's and downs, but even when we as a Celtic family are down, we still love the team we support. It's not a religious thing for me, I'm a proddy, I just love the Celtic family, and all that it stands for. It fits in with my outlook on life, and I feel very comfortable with that.
It's a great comfort to me that I can say I know/have known, many truly committed Celtic supporters from a background similar to your own, Lennono.

It both embarrasses and angers me when I come across Celtic supporters who seem to think it's OK to give out some sectarian shit. And I have to say in the interest of fairness, it does happen.

Love Glasgow Celtic....Hate nobody.

Supporting Celtic has had its ups and downs over the years hard to explain to outsiders what it means it's just something inside. My oldest daughter has a season tkt alongside myself and my youngest brother.My youngest daughter like the wife has no interest in football but her husband makes up for it and the grandsons although only 3 and 1 are kitted out in the Celtic strips. As the Labi Siffre song says it's something inside so strong.

Supporting Celtic has had its ups and downs over the years hard to explain to outsiders what it means it's just something inside. My oldest daughter has a season tkt alongside myself and my youngest brother.My youngest daughter like the wife has no interest in football but her husband makes up for it and the grandsons although only 3 and 1 are kitted out in the Celtic strips. As the Labi Siffre song says it's something inside so strong.
History forged in Ireland and Scotland and spread worldwide. Ask Larry.

Escapism from our daily battles with work life health etc, nothing gives a high like see
seeing our team play well, win trophy's etc, I could go on and on with this, but for me its a once or twice a week release from our day today lifes.
Spot on 50...2019, I was going in for another angiogram...anesthetist comes up, introduces himself, I caught his accent..."Dublin ?" He said "Yes...got any questions...?" I said"Yes, we're playing the Huns today and would like to waken up to the news that we beat them...any chance you could let me know how it goes ?" He laughed and said "No problem..." Afterwards, I'm in the recovery room, and he comes up, gives me the thumbs up, and says "The Bhoys won 2-0" :ROFLMAO: HH

History forged in Ireland and Scotland and spread worldwide. Ask Larry.
Who? :ROFLMAO:

Not sure it's an addiction, even if I have to get up at 4 a.m. on most Saturdays (noon kickoffs are a pain, 3 p.m. kickoffs are sooooooooooo much better), but I will say that it's an avocation. And, to be realistic, there are other teams that I follow, and with the exception of FC St. Pauli they are teams that have ex-Celts on them. But Celtic is my passion, my number 1 team followed by about 100 feet of dead space.

We had the telly you had to put two bobs in a meter box at the back. Like most people the coin box was burst open and the same two bob bit was used repeatedly 😂😂
Same for the old geezer on the wall by the sink, easy there young yins... fucking woeful watching something on the telly ad the coins would run out, a mad scramble ensued to find the 'magic two bob bit...ah, memories of a bygone era HH

Back