Celtic Addiction: Irrational ?

I hear you Frank. I'm Celtic daft, got shares as well, I love what Celtic stands for and will follow them forever. Yes there are up's and downs, but even when we as a Celtic family are down, we still love the team we support. It's not a religious thing for me, I'm a proddy, I just love the Celtic family, and all that it stands for. It fits in with my outlook on life, and I feel very comfortable with that.
Brilliant Lennono,
like most Celtic fans, i was brought up not to give a fuck what creed, colour, religion or peruasion the person on the terrace next to me was. The only thing i saw was the green and white they wore.

I hear you Frank. I'm Celtic daft, got shares as well, I love what Celtic stands for and will follow them forever. Yes there are up's and downs, but even when we as a Celtic family are down, we still love the team we support. It's not a religious thing for me, I'm a proddy, I just love the Celtic family, and all that it stands for. It fits in with my outlook on life, and I feel very comfortable with that.
šŸ‘

Well am gonny ask you coz a know everybody wants to know!!..kafflik proddy??or proddy proddyšŸ¤”

Well am gonny ask you coz a know everybody wants to know!!..kafflik proddy??or proddy proddyšŸ¤”
Ma grandad on my Dad's side came over from Dublin. He was catholic. Met my gran, proddy, got married and my gran wanted her family brought up proddy. I mind when I was wee, my Dad bought a radiogram...early 60's and the first LP he bought was irish rebel songs. Which I listened to a lot. My next door neighbour was a Hearts supporter and tried to get me to support Hearts. I never really liked seeing them but my fave player was Wullie Wallace, so when he went to Celtic I followed him. Glad I did. So, thats about it in a nutshell ....I reckon that makes me a kafflik proddy ;)

Ma grandad on my Dad's side came over from Dublin. He was catholic. Met my gran, proddy, got married and my gran wanted her family brought up proddy. I mind when I was wee, my Dad bought a radiogram...early 60's and the first LP he bought was irish rebel songs. Which I listened to a lot. My next door neighbour was a Hearts supporter and tried to get me to support Hearts. I never really liked seeing them but my fave player was Wullie Wallace, so when he went to Celtic I followed him. Glad I did. So, thats about it in a nutshell ....I reckon that makes me a kafflik proddy ;)
Only pulling yir pudding mate,,but that makes me feel betteršŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

1695390653864.jpeg
"my Dad bought a radiogram...early 60's and the first LP he bought was irish rebel songs."
Something tells me it was this one. And if i remember most home had this iconic lady in the living room.
1695390832584.jpeg

Ive never seen that picture before? I havent been in too many peoples houses though so that might explain it? Who is it?
Not sure who she was TET. It was one of those prints that were everywhere back in 60s n 70s. I always imagined her to be Mexican women. My auld ma loved country music, as soon as I saw what Boab posted the song, ā€œback in the West Texas town of El Paso I fell in love with a Mexican girlā€ popped right into my head. Mad how a photo on blog can take you to a time and place.
Kinda like Celtic and Oor irrational love, Certain games live in the mind as do the people you were with at these games. Time and Place. Family, Celtic and nostalgia nothing beats it.
Just like family Celtic has given us moments of great joy and moments of great sadness.

Members online

Latest posts

Back