Ange Postecoglou being toutted as new Chelsea manager

BILLCOWIE1958

It doesnt take long for SMSM hacks to try and deflect from Celtic success, the Herald reporting that Ange must be one of tge favourites to take over at Stamford Bridge.
I have no doubt thatt his credentials are being viewed by tne owners there but surely he has unfinished business at Celtic.
I honestly couldn't believe he'd do a Rogers antic.
Try to get as close to what his aims were when he arrived in Paradise, make Celtic a force in Europe again.
A saving grace could be the Tournament in Sydney in Novembee 'Ange's Homecoming'
Couldn''t see that going down too well if he was no longer Celtic boss
HH🍀

It doesnt take long for SMSM hacks to try and deflect from Celtic success, the Herald reporting that Ange must be one of tge favourites to take over at Stamford Bridge.
I have no doubt thatt his credentials are being viewed by tne owners there but surely he has unfinished business at Celtic.
I honestly couldn't believe he'd do a Rogers antic.
Try to get as close to what his aims were when he arrived in Paradise, make Celtic a force in Europe again.
A saving grace could be the Tournament in Sydney in Novembee 'Ange's Homecoming'
Couldn''t see that going down too well if he was no longer Celtic boss
HH🍀
No way pedro. He will be here for a wee while yet.

Have no doubt his names been mentioned but almost sure it’s the media bigen it up to upset the apple cart, Celsea are looking at 3 managers one English and two from Europe both of them are without a team at present and I think it will be between those two with Potter as the back up

MSM's default is for undermining Celtic managers and players long-term future when their team is hopeless. It's as tiresome as remoulding a remould , but still they think it works!
Nail on the head mate, thats it exactly, someone should keep a thread going from now to the end of January about which teams are after our players, WC might need a bigger server mind you. 😂

We just read last week that DD had spoken to Ange and asked him what type of man/manager he was.
Is he the type who packs his bags at the first offer from England ( positive that was in the star) .
Ange said himself hes a builder, hes only just started building with Celtic and still a long way off his ambition with the club

Latest posts

Back