Ange Postecoglou being toutted as new Chelsea manager

They have moved on now they are pushing him for the Brighton job now think it’s a case of any job going is for him,they are really desperate to get him to move but can’t see him leaving Celtic in the near future , the only manager in danger of his jotters is across the city of course they won’t say that because it’s true

They have moved on now they are pushing him for the Brighton job now think it’s a case of any job going is for him,they are really desperate to get him to move but can’t see him leaving Celtic in the near future , the only manager in danger of his jotters is across the city of course they won’t say that because it’s true
I was thinking that myself Digger. His 'we need to spend 200m to compete in the CL' rant shouted "get me the fuck out of here" to me.

Everyone’s for sale……at the right price 👍

Ange isn’t stupid, Brighton might be a step intae the EPL…..but it’s a step backwards

Everyone wants to play, or manage in the champions league, if he carries on the way here going a “real” big club will come in for him, possibly in a year or two, then he’ll have a decision to make🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back