Aberdeen v Celtic - Sunday 2nd October, kick off 12.00

Get it fucking up yies miserable bastards on here week in week out spouting reams of negative shite after negative shite
Through thick and fucking thin
You’d do well to remember that
That game the day was fucking shite but not as bad as half the shite I read on here

better Celtic teams than this have struggled at ptittidrie but some seem to think you’ve just got to turn up knock the ball about, play pretty fitba and win fucking 4-0 or everybody’s shite

Scottish fitba away from home is a fucking dogfight always has been and always will

Glad we won it. As I pointed out before, we have had the hardest possibly away run that could have been given to us...all while we are trying to develop a whole new playing style....I'd gladly have taken 1-0 in all of them so far playing how we played today. My biggest concern was Madden. That was one of the most one sided biased displays I've seen by a ref. I'd say not one single yellow we recieved today was merited. How Ramseys foul on kyogo was not a booking is beyond me. Same with the pull back on Montgomery. Every time a sheep went down the whistle blow. There was one when turnbull was going for the ball and put his hand on the sheep players shoulder, he didn't push or stretch his arm, just sat it on the players shoulder as they jostled for the ball...sheep player fell to his knees. Whistle went. There were several barges into the back of our players that went unpunished throughout the game when madhun was giving them fouls for anything. Fuck VAR. The celtic board have the sky footage and celtic TV footage. Sit in a room with the fucking LRA and SPFL and go through the match. Pause it at every single incident and ask madhun to explain it. Make the answers public...not fucking secret like lawwell did. Its only going to get worse. Especially if the huns lose today.

Those moaning about us ''stealing'' a win need to remember in the games we lost this season we have dominated , been unlucky and been robbed at times .
This wasn't as good a performance as some we have lost - so we take the rough with the smooth ! That's football !

HH
Exactly other teams will have chances and will also score against us don't no wit some are expecting

Get it fucking up yies miserable bastards on here week in week out spouting reams of negative shite after negative shite
That game the day was fucking shite but not as bad as half the shite I read on here

better Celtic teams than this have struggled at ptittidrie but some seem to think you’ve just got to turn up knock the ball about, play pretty fitba and win fucking 4-0 or everybody’s shite

Scottish fitba away from home is a fucking dogfight always has been and always will
And we have no dog fighters

thank goodness we sneaked a win.

But there is no bite

ballwinning or good passing under pressure

the middle of the park is missing

we won thank feck

possibly our only decent attack in entire game

broon going off allowed us to get some sort of passing but the movement and distance from ball coupled with fact the players are absolutely knackered constantly

the only time our players stop running is when they get ball

and then they stop it to catch breath

we won but it was brutal to watch

5 midfielders and all of them are constantly in front of the ball

the tikka taka defending then hoof under duress

the constant high balls to nobody coz they are drained with all the headless chicken running too far from ball

rotten

Aberdeen away is a tough game

But our plan sucks ass

thankfully it didnt end in tears today

brutal

I was being glib Millsy. So many times we have been the better team and go on to lose the 3 points. I'll take winning ugly any time.
I don't think we won ugly just managed to take one more opportunity than them too many of our players were hiding today instead of digging in and fighting. What worried me is that we have a new manager new bolsters and are still suffering the same defensive frailties from last season, players ball watching and not knowing who is around rhem. Will be interesting to see Sandmans ratings got his work cut out for him

Ugly win, but i will take it every week, never been happier seeing that second goal go in, we needed this win not only for the points but to get the monkey off our backs, 3 points taken from a hard ground to win at, yes we were poor going forward, still shocking in defense, lacking movement up front and no one able to supply the main danger man in Kyoto.

time is a healer and we have the break coming up to hopefully work some things out.

a win no matter how hard it was is a win and gives a bit confidence.

onwards and hopefully upwards in the table.

Hail Hail

Great post 👏👏👏

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back