Aberdeen v Celtic - Sunday 2nd October, kick off 12.00

We will see a much better MiB performance at the Bigotdome, they save their best for that arena.
First goal a pen to Sevco, just to give them a foothold after us gettin our result…dunno when other spfl teams are gonna start calling this shite out cos it affects every team that plays them no just us.

Those moaning about us ''stealing'' a win need to remember in the games we lost this season we have dominated , been unlucky and been robbed at times .
This wasn't as good a performance as some we have lost - so we take the rough with the smooth ! That's football !

HH
I was being glib Millsy. So many times we have been the better team and go on to lose the 3 points. I'll take winning ugly any time.

Totally agree Lubo..Maddens performance was a disgrace!!!!! 27 fouls he gave against us and 10 against them..Sheep manager would have told his players to drop if Celt comes near you..Glad to win but that was grim..Too many players are NOWHERE near Celtic class..How many times did we just simply pass to there team?

Poor performance, particularly in the 2nd half but the result was all that matters. Winning when playing poorly is something this team need to learn to do if they want to win trophies. Aberdeen are abysmal, with the exception of their young RB (although he does have issues with gravity).
I thought the 2 CHs played well, the full back less so, although Montgomery does look good going forward. Bitton gave the midfield a bit of solidity and allowed McGregor to be more influential going forward, Bitton's performance only spoiled by his poor attempt to win the header at their goal. Turnbull takes too many touches and any forward momentum stalls. The one time he took 2 touches instead of several we scored from a brilliant cross from him.
Madden is a cheat and ruined the game.
I had 2-1 in the predictor(y)

Members online

Latest posts

Back