A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Loved reading this article yesterday in the Celtic Star

“I love Celtic, loved my five years,” says Fraser Forster, “I’ll be a supporter for life” via @OneFootball. Read it here:

A great wee read as per usual but my eyes nearly popped out of my skull when halfway through it , I came across this ;

Screenshot_20220408-073539_OneFootball.jpg

Honestly I had to check this twice , zoomed in etc £52 for a ticket to the bigotdome for the WOMANS derby game?
I mean WT actual F*k ?
£52 quid!!
Have I missed something?
Is the game a sell out ? Unlikely
I've been to European games at paradise for less.
Celtic football club has to be rejecting this utter rip off and like the mens game imo anyway should say " thanks but no thanks".
The womans game is growing gradually here but when tickets are over fifty quid then it will fail .
This is daylight robbery and I know that club needs the cash but really?
No sorry I cannot accept this and it does the womens game in this country no favours whatsoever.
P.s I should add that this is as you'll read a "lucky ticket" courtesy of the Star I believe. HH COYGIG 🍀

Anybody read the story about those half breed UB’s attacking families at the Motherwell/Hamilton ladies game?
Throwing fireworks into the ground and scaring the life out of kids?
These bastards need controlling..the more their utter scum behaviour is ignored and condoned the more emboldened they become.
SFA, POLICE….SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE SCUMMY BASTARDS PLEASE BEFORE A LIFE IS LOST 😡😡😡😡

Anybody read the story about those half breed UB’s attacking families at the Motherwell/Hamilton ladies game?
These bastards need controlling..the more their utter scum behaviour is ignored and condoned the more emboldened they become.
SFA, POLICE….SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE SCUMMY BASTARDS PLEASE BEFORE A LIFE IS LOST 😡😡😡😡
Whit Wis the onion bears doing at a Hamilton v Motherwell ladies game? 🤷‍♂️

Has anyone seen the booking incident in the Dons game yesterday?
Scotland without doubt have the worst referees in planet football.
How the feck they construed a yellow card for simulation outta that assault by the goalie is just utterly unbelievable….absolute keech they are..

This 'story' has done an Aaron Ramsey and disappeared 🤷🏻‍♂️ like all others before , foreign fans stabbed ( it was their own fault) , 4 sides of a stadium signing racist songs of knees and blood .
We should get these real life news articles onto platforms in Australia , Canada the states .
I'd bet the Australian press would love a good anti sevco article except theres nothing good about them .
Only good news for them was signing Ramsey ( disaster worse than sheidt )
And they're in a domestic cup final
Not often i want hearts to win anything but the joy if they did
Oh and Eintracht Leipzig to win as well 😛

This is totally nothing to do with anything but has anyone seen any of the johnny Depp V Amber Heard defamation case nonsense that's going on?
It's quite comedy gold actually,
Depp has them all eating out of his hand hilarious really good acting from him better than pirates 1 through 4 lol

Aw man hilarious stuff courtesy of 67 Hail Hail as the excuses are pouring out of castle grey.....erm snake mountain I mean ( cheers Brimcbhoy lol)
Aye excuses pouring out the bigotdome quicker than the fayfeeull peepeeull last time we were therei

Its quality street time and the sweeties are well sweet 😛
Screenshot_20220426-074414_Gallery.jpg

Back