A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

the tough guy filming from a window shouting instructions, wow

Ah Sevco, Making friends and spreading their Kulchur on their European journey.
They are wonderful ambassadors for 21st century Scotland. Offending Anyone and Everyone just like their catchphrase says. Truly wonderful people.

I imagine the guy shouting fae the wndow to be the “only goalpost guard in the village” guy fae the security stewards at Sevco games.

I see big Chris Sutton in the rags congratulating Sevco on their win over Red Star and basically saying they have an ideal chance to progress to the semis after the draw.
My point is…..that is the difference between REAL punditry, REAL professionalism, when you have guys like him with obvious leanings towards one club, able to give fair, objective opinion, and even praise, for a direct competitor.
Can you even imagine Boyd, McCoist, Walker, Keevins and the like coming out with similar?
Christ, we canny even get national rags to write positive stuff never mind pundits.
A cut above Chris…keep it up.

Wonder what young Leo Hjelde is thinking now having gone straight into the matchday squad and 2 appearances under bielsa for 4 or 5 games in a row to no matchday squad involvement at all under Jesse Marsch.
Marsch is under pressure to return to form maybe wants tried and tested players.
He delivered that last night some comeback from 2 down to beat 10 men wolves 3-2 .
This is a problem for us as well, trying to blood our youth players though Ange has been reasonably fair in that young dembele last time got a chance but in a must win scenario you pick your best players and team. The 5 subs rule changes things though.

Wonder what young Leo Hjelde is thinking now having gone straight into the matchday squad and 2 appearances under bielsa for 4 or 5 games in a row to no matchday squad involvement at all under Jesse Marsch.
Marsch is under pressure to return to form maybe wants tried and tested players.
He delivered that last night some comeback from 2 down to beat 10 men wolves 3-2 .
This is a problem for us as well, trying to blood our youth players though Ange has been reasonably fair in that young dembele last time got a chance but in a must win scenario you pick your best players and team. The 5 subs rule changes things though.
It's going to always remain an ongoing problem within Scottish football, especially for ourselves until a restructuring of the Scottish league, with us allowed to run a 2nd team, which looks like the best part of never at present.
Young talent like Doak now, have a much clearer path with better opportunities available for them to succeed in their profession.
It's even worse that the Scottish FA and a arsehole like Steve Clark are still prepared to want players from the English leagues for the national team ahead of home grown talent still, so it's of no surprise that young talent can still be plucked away from under our own noses as Scotland still remains without any interest in keeping hold of such talent and giving them the opportunity to flourish within the Scottish league and more so within a celtic Jersey still 😠

Every time we have built up a head of steam and a run of results we keep getting international breaks ( unheard of with 7 games to go, thanks fifa for Qatar). Watching palace beating Everton 2-0 ht good game and Dundee doing it tae HH

2021csoh994db16e7faaf44562b70dd717109201c0.pdf

An interesting court document that is clear as mud with no intention to clarify any contentious observations

Weird that

Normally court documents avoid fudge and cut to the chase on contentious matters.

It's interesting there are numerous references to the 5 way agreement presented here without any specific detail as to the content of the said 5 way agreement.

No transparency whatsoever. It's as if there is something to hide.

A sample below..

The eventual outcome was that on 27 July, the company, the SFA, the SPL, The Scottish Football League Ltd and Sevco entered into an agreement (subsequently referred to as the "five-way agreement") which provided inter alia for Sevco to be admitted as an associate member of the Scottish Football League Ltd to play in the third division, for the transfer to Dundee FC of the company's share in the SPL, and for an irrevocable waiver by the company and Sevco of any right to unpaid club fees due to the company in relation to the 2011-12 season.

all that's missing from that is ''don't have me coming down to you '' huns n hotel windaes whit ar they like
Aye that old chestnut of....if i was 25 years younger and had both legs I wid have defo been doon there backing up the troops man ya shower a shitbags I wid take yeez all on my on fuckin free hand I wid just do a bunny hop high enuf to crack you's in the mouth ya cheeky wee bastards yeez

Attachments

• 20220228_125044.jpg
    20220228_125044.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 6
Shockeroony for Italy at the WC.
North Macedonia put them to the sword.
Not to worry tho….FIFA have asked the SPFL for help to get them back in.
Apparently the WC cannot survive without an Italy in it.
Expect ITALCO to take to the field in a winner takes all qualifier, ITALCO have already won the WC 4 times in their short lifetime, incredible feat.

Back