A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Cheers bhuddy but I just eat them totties are totties to me haha I just have heard wee wifeys in the shops before saying a certain type was better for chips, a certain type for mash.
Anything past that no got a clue I'd just pick up a bag that had no sniders in 😂
I was 7 the first time I gathered the fuckers. No child labour laws on farms hi. :ROFLMAO:

281780051_575909313890601_7876311617131952699_n.jpg

Cheers bhuddy but I just eat them totties are totties to me haha I just have heard wee wifeys in the shops before saying a certain type was better for chips, a certain type for mash.
Anything past that no got a clue I'd just pick up a bag that had no sniders in 😂
triple cook them par boil them first but not so much as they fall apart then fry them till they’re getting crisp but not changing colour let them cool and fry them again till ready it’s a fuck about but much better than just flinging some totties in the fryer

Big joes really bought into the club and all that goes with it.
Hes won me over as I truly believed that his best days were gone such was the brow beating , confidence sapping experiences he had upon leaving city.
The look of sheer jhoy on his face on that last day mauling of murderwell was super to see just how much it means to him to be winning trophies and returning to the top level of European football.
I'm sure he thought those days were behind him but actually theres many more in front of him.
Having actually been to " paradise " himself I am convinced that only a top 6 club in England could pry him away from us.
Where that to happen we would rake in big money for the £1 million we spent bringing him here.
The bhoys unlikely to leave us anytime soon imo as he's not here for the money obviously as this is a bhoy with a net worth allegedly between £25-£60 million .
He just wants to play and be appreciated and the latter part is guaranteed by performing as he has been doing so.
Keep it up and joe hart will be a cult hero ( hate that saying but you get the jist) as much as Boruc, Forster and Gordon.
One Joe Hart HH 🍀

triple cook them par boil them first but not so much as they fall apart then fry them till they’re getting crisp but not changing colour let them cool and fry them again till ready it’s a fuck about but much better than just flinging some totties in the fryer
You can do the last part in a hot oven, spread them out Salt n Pepper and brown them off, a wee bit safer than finishing off with hot oil in a fryer, you can also sprinkle garlic or chilli flakes on them before browning, foo kin delicious.

You can do the last part in a hot oven, spread them out Salt n Pepper and brown them off, a wee bit safer than finishing off with hot oil in a fryer, you can also sprinkle garlic or chilli flakes on them before browning, foo kin delicious.
Aye , have seen that before.
Half boil them , little oil on the tray/spuds ,stick in the oven with 'erbs or spices of your choosing and lovely roast totties.

I was 7 the first time I gathered the fuckers. No child labour laws on farms hi. :ROFLMAO:
Mind the big conscription call to " save our veg " ?
Something like over a million people applied for it , volunteering tae.
Yet only something like 100 people got the job after vetting.
The reason apparently was they were too slow and cant speak Pole, Romanian or any other eastern European language.
I'd have thought that so fuk if they're taking longer as long as they get it out the ground.

Big joes really bought into the club and all that goes with it.
Hes won me over as I truly believed that his best days were gone such was the brow beating , confidence sapping experiences he had upon leaving city.
The look of sheer jhoy on his face on that last day mauling of murderwell was super to see just how much it means to him to be winning trophies and returning to the top level of European football.
I'm sure he thought those days were behind him but actually theres many more in front of him.
Having actually been to " paradise " himself I am convinced that only a top 6 club in England could pry him away from us.
Where that to happen we would rake in big money for the £1 million we spent bringing him here.
The bhoys unlikely to leave us anytime soon imo as he's not here for the money obviously as this is a bhoy with a net worth allegedly between £25-£60 million .
He just wants to play and be appreciated and the latter part is guaranteed by performing as he has been doing so.
Keep it up and joe hart will be a cult hero ( hate that saying but you get the jist) as much as Boruc, Forster and Gordon.
One Joe Hart HH 🍀
Not that Hart position should be under any treat whatsoever, but still believe that a decent back up keeper is still required as don't see Bain as the answer myself.
Could also use the decent back up keeper in the 2 Scottish Cup competitions imo, that seems to be becoming the modern approach these days and also to keep the main keeper fully focused upon his game, and not a problem we have seen from Hart last season and long may that approach continues with him.

Dirty Maris Piper oot a fruit shop...deffo not supermarket wans.....After you peel and chip them...run them under cauld water....gie the chips a good rub which gets aw the starch oot.....Run cauld water on them for 5 mins.....Dry them in kitchen roll......Then double fry in guid oil......Sorted.... :)

Dirty Maris Piper oot a fruit shop...deffo not supermarket wans.....After you peel and chip them...run them under cauld water....gie the chips a good rub which gets aw the starch oot.....Run cauld water on them for 5 mins.....Dry them in kitchen roll......Then double fry in guid oil......Sorted.... :)
A fruit shop ah think the last time I was in one was about 40 years ago on Victoria Rd I didn’t think they still existed I must have been living in the sticks to long huv they still got video shops roon you’re way anaw 😜😂

2 million a week plus 300m signing on fee

how can that possibly be sustainable

just broke

how many times do you need to win CL to cover that outlay?

no idea how you fix game but its broke.

how can that possibly be fair play, it justs sets another unsustainable high for top players.
I thought it was 150m euro signing on fee and 24m euro a year basic wage

A fruit shop ah think the last time I was in one was about 40 years ago on Victoria Rd I didn’t think they still existed I must have been living in the sticks to long huv they still got video shops roon you’re way anaw 😜😂
I was in a fruit and veg shop in Paisley the other day and managed to buy rhubarb which I love and rarely see in the supermarket these days. A stick of rhubarb and a wee poke of sugar. 😋😋😋

Members online

Latest posts

Back