A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

I see Barbour and several others walked out on a comedian at an awards ceremony because the poor wee things were offended by some non pc words he used trying to raise a laugh.
Don’t recollect the virtue signalling woke snowflake ever walking out of Ibroke’s when they are up to their necks in fenian blood or any other of the lovely ditty’s they enjoy singing.
Honestly, I wish these folk would either find the baws to take a stand rather than picking on one wee guy telling jokes…giz me the boak so it does.
I agree that they should be making a stand against the bigotry that is screamed at every single game.

But I wouldn't play down the fact that a prominent ex-lawyer thinks it is acceptable to make a string of homophobic, racist and sexist remarks. This included racist slurs against our Japanese players too.

I agree that they should be making a stand against the bigotry that is screamed at every single game.

But I wouldn't play down the fact that a prominent ex-lawyer thinks it is acceptable to make a string of homophobic, racist and sexist remarks. This included racist slurs against our Japanese players too.
I completely agree BB. it's not being a snowflake to know that calling our Japanese players nips. The whole thing seems to have been littered with derogatory and racist remarks. I applaud those who decided they would rather not listen to it.

Education education education.

I completely agree BB. it's not being a snowflake to know that calling our Japanese players nips. The whole thing seems to have been littered with derogatory and racist remarks. I applaud those who decided they would rather not listen to it.

Education education education.
Celtic's Ange Postecoglou says jokes that prompted a walkout at Sunday's Scottish Football Writers' Association awards dinner were "not appropriate".

But the Australian, who received the manager of the year award, thinks it should be "a teaching moment" for the organisers and Scottish football.
The SFWA has apologised after some guests described jokes by a speaker as "sexist, racist and homophobic".

"The content was probably not appropriate," Postecoglou said.

"To be honest, I don't even know if it's appropriate at anything. You can turn it into a controversy, but I just don't think people learn anything from that - make it a teaching moment to be better for the people who have responsibility of organising those nights."

Celtic's Ange Postecoglou says jokes that prompted a walkout at Sunday's Scottish Football Writers' Association awards dinner were "not appropriate".

But the Australian, who received the manager of the year award, thinks it should be "a teaching moment" for the organisers and Scottish football.
The SFWA has apologised after some guests described jokes by a speaker as "sexist, racist and homophobic".

"The content was probably not appropriate," Postecoglou said.

"To be honest, I don't even know if it's appropriate at anything. You can turn it into a controversy, but I just don't think people learn anything from that - make it a teaching moment to be better for the people who have responsibility of organising those nights."
Ange has probably experienced the full brunt of inherit racism back in Oz, L.

As a minority, he knows the baggage that goes with being an outcast.

He just knows how to never stop and just be better

I see Barbour and several others walked out on a comedian at an awards ceremony because the poor wee things were offended by some non pc words he used trying to raise a laugh.
Don’t recollect the virtue signalling woke snowflake ever walking out of Ibroke’s when they are up to their necks in fenian blood or any other of the lovely ditty’s they enjoy singing.
Honestly, I wish these folk would either find the baws to take a stand rather than picking on one wee guy telling jokes…giz me the boak so it does.
funny how none of the sms want to repeat what was offensive phil mG hinted at the slang nips being used for our japanese players ,,,,,, the guy doin the after dinner speech is a regulr at sevco supporters functions according to fkwit fkwit ,,,,could be all pish till someone spills the beans

just caught up on the pages ,,,,doh

As someone who goes to loads of comedy shows, even the ones held at parkhead, ALL comedy is “offensive” to someone or other, has anyone seen Fankie Boyle 🤣
The woke/snowflakes are finding “offense” in everything, I get the “nip” joke, I’ve heard worse,
Is comedy finished, is everything “off limits” ?

As someone who goes to loads of comedy shows, even the ones held at parkhead, ALL comedy is “offensive” to someone or other, has anyone seen Fankie Boyle 🤣
The woke/snowflakes are finding “offense” in everything, I get the “nip” joke, I’ve heard worse,
Have you heard the wan aboot the Scotsman, Irishman and Englishman........

To be fair, Bb.......most stand-ups know their audience and play into that vibe.

This cunt stood in front o' a bunch of reporters and hoped that nae cunt would report it???

Typical hun......blow hard, blow easy and then get blown the fuck up

Im not condoning what he said bud, Im highlighting the selective mind of these people when they do get offended, always the easy target ie a lone comedian rather than the klan whom they know will destroy them.
Id rather they just didnt say anything at all.

As Jimmy Carr once said ( amongst many other comedians) " if you're easily offended, dont come to a comedy show "

Edit: ya fukn snowflake fanny , cheers fur the money noo fuck aff:

As Jimmy Carr once said ( amongst many other comedians) " if you're easily offended, dont come to a comedy show "

Edit: ya fukn snowflake fanny , cheers fur the money noo fuck aff:

Difference was...this wasn't a comedy show. It was an award ceremony full of reporters. Where a man, who does after show speaking for the huns on a regular basis, made racist jokes about OUR Japanese players.
I hate snowflakes and I don't think any sort of comedy should be banned....but this wasn't a comedy act. It was a scumbag orange bastard being racist towards our players. If he stood up and called all celtic fans, fenian, tattie eating bastards and we should fuck off home, would that be comedy. He is not a comedian....he's a hun after dinner speaker. Fuck him. And fuck the people who booked him.

Difference was...this wasn't a comedy show. It was an award ceremony full of reporters. Where a man, who does after show speaking for the huns on a regular basis, made racist jokes about OUR Japanese players.
I hate snowflakes and I don't think any sort of comedy should be banned....but this wasn't a comedy act. It was a scumbag orange bastard being racist towards our players. If he stood up and called all celtic fans, fenian, tattie eating bastards and we should fuck off home, would that be comedy. He is not a comedian....he's a hun after dinner speaker. Fuck him. And fuck the people who booked him.
Edit of the edit: ( plus note to self)
Read the thread before putting in your post which has fk all to do with what I'm on about.

Also still dont go to comedy shows if you're easily offended and dont eat yellow snow 🤐

Members online

No members online now.

Back