Whataboutery

Last night just ramped the pressure up 10 straight domestic wins since the return from the winter break. The sweeping away of the media shite disharmony in the Boyd answer of the year ahm no daft ah no things. The negativity and honest mistakes and the physical abuse to see if the wheels would come off the wagon. If Celtic continue in this mode with teams unable to shut up shop panic will set in elsewhere, Celtic have conceded two goals to date , and none have been from open play.
Noticed last night after each goal players had a right swagger about rhem ,not seen that this season bodes well for the run in

" goals we've conceded ,well one came from cheating

The media have involved us in everyone of their deflections to date and still nothing has happened, you honestly think we do not have the same power when it comes t omatters both politically and in legal terminology to tackle this pish, Mark Daly doorstopped DD put back in his box, celtic can rattle bowling club members when they consider they need to. Farry sacked, Daly back off son, kelly we wil fly the tricolour or we will fuck off to Ireland, SFA and BBC backeddown. You think the wee 3 and a half men are a threat to Celtic and their network worldwide.
Honestly all this is is continous rabbling, its like a KK meeting if the Police refuse to turn up they call it off.

Daly was put back in his box because he wen't after Desmond not Celtic, you think a billionaire businessman like Desmond is going to have his reputation damaged without a fight and they still aired the documentary anyway so job done for the BBC. Aye they rattled the bowling club members and Farry was sacked but what about the small matter of the systematic cheating on an industrial scale where we were cheated out of countless football honours and tens of millions of £'s did we rattle them then cos fuck all happened about that? Our worldwide network, you think the Unionist types don't have a vast network of their own and since they control the levers of power in this country then we're at a slight disadvantage wouldn't you say.

I don't know how we ended up here Boab, you seem to have taken umbrage with me for pointing out that it wasn't the fitba we were being slaughtered for on the radio, I was pointing out a fact don't know why it's bothered you so much but he ho.

Strict liability will not be required at Celtic Park you could hang your hat on that and as for away games names and addresses of all in attendance through a scheme, Celtic own the tickets.
Also after the game and outwith a confinement area you are no longer under the liability you go to jail and pay your own fine.
How could it not be like this, has to be, you cannot stick a scarf on and make a cnut of yourself to get another club in bother

As long as we don't have any repeats of this sort of thing then I agree......

1.jpg

but we don't know what will be regarded as an offence under strict liability and that's my worry Boab.

I just found out that the definition of bigotry changed around 2010.

It used to mean intolerant religious hypocrisy.

But it no longer has that narrow meaning.

the fact of having and expressing strong, unreasonable beliefs and disliking other peoplewho have different beliefs or a different way of life

Strange change that makes bigotry pretty wide ranging.

Funny this happened in 2010
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/el...don-Brown-calls-campaigner-bigoted-woman.html

Maybe it was to help the whataboutery campaign that promotes anti irish - catholic bigotry?

Last edited:
As long as we don't have any repeats of this sort of thing then I agree......

View attachment 1662

but we don't know what will be regarded as an offence under strict liability and that's my worry Boab.
Have a fair Idea anything we do strict liability.
Anything we sing strict liability.
The SFA like VAR will run it via/ through Government. For the benefit of a 7 year old infant. The microphone will always work when we play but technical difficulties were again at fault for the poor sound quality at Ipox or anywhere the cnuts play. Hope I am wrong and fair play will rear it’s ugly head but hasn’t so far. But the Board need to get the message out to the fans about acceptable behaviour.
But agree with earlier poster, our fans can and will adapt better than the inbreds it’s our kulture an oor heritage to abuse abdy who’s no Wan o us.
So we need to stop giving the Medja what they want.
To all Celts if you love the club then behave.
Like the Best Fans in the World (FIFA).
I Know you will.

HH ☘️?

I just found out that the definition of bigotry changed around 2010.

It used to mean intolerant religious hypocrisy.

But it no longer has that narrow meaning.

the fact of having and expressing strong, unreasonable beliefs and disliking other peoplewho have different beliefs or a different way of life

Strange change that makes bigotry pretty wide ranging.

Funny this happened in 2010

Maybe it was to help the whataboutery campaign that rpomotes anti irish - catholic bigotry?

By widening the definition in the way they have TET then they can call just about anything sectarian. Therefore political ideals for instance that don't sit well with the powers that be can be put on a par with religious intolerance.

Has a very police state feel about it, say something political the state doesn't like they can then deem it sectarian. Dangerous road to go down.

HH.

Have a fair Idea anything we do strict liability.
Anything we sing strict liability.
The SFA like VAR will run it via/ through Government. For the benefit of a 7 year old infant. The microphone will always work when we play but technical difficulties were again at fault for the poor sound quality at Ipox or anywhere the cnuts play. Hope I am wrong and fair play will rear it’s ugly head but hasn’t so far. But the Board need to get the message out to the fans about acceptable behaviour.
But agree with earlier poster, our fans can and will adapt better than the inbreds it’s our kulture an oor heritage to abuse abdy who’s no Wan o us.
So we need to stop giving the Medja what they want.
To all Celts if you love the club then behave.
Like the Best Fans in the World (FIFA).
I Know you will.

HH ☘️?

Spot on JamSam and that's my worry mate, it's not us I'm worried about it's those who will be driving it.

I agree with Boab that we will adapt much easier than the Ibrox hordes as we don't have anywhere near the same problems or even the same problems but it only takes a few bad apples and you know how it is they'll hammer us for small isolated incidents within our support and play down or flat ignore the endemic sectarian behaviour of the Ibrox mob.

HH mate.

Members online

Back