We can all use a laugh

Guessing someone cut that rather than bookmark it .
I love these really do and get called bitter for enjoying them by Mrs winter.
Mrs winter , despite originally hailing from Newtownards hasn't got a clue I'm happy to say about the absolute nonsense that we as supporters of Celtic have to put up with, endure for season after season from the SMSM and pals, that makes these things so much sweeter.
Yes it's true at the bookies and outside Scotland ( inside really) we are favourites to win the title every season despite the confetti sales galore, but even when they first gained promotion to the top flight we've put up with the nonsense of how they're coming, that first season as a top flight club they were going to win the title which was proved nonsense by a better Aberdeen side who beat them into 2nd place.
Miles behind us.
I don't think I'm bitter laughing at them , I've always said I'm biased and I'd never deny that but that's two different things.
You'd be forgiven for thinking a club that's won a quadruple treble, 12from 13 titles and only lost 4 of the last countless trophies handed out in the land might have a bunch of entitled supporters and aye we do though I like to think that they are in the minority, a large one at that.
They however exhibit all the traits of an entitled klub with entitled supporters fed by entitled media forums it's so overkill that when these videos come to the fore they're a delight and put a smile on my face, if that's me being bitter then fk it I'm bitter 🙂 HH 🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back