We can all use a laugh

The huns have never been relegated, they were liquidated and had to apply for a license as a new club. Hearts were docked points and as result were relegated, Fucking the tax.

"Albert Kinloch placed £100 on the Ibrox club being relegated from the SPL in 2011 and was given odds of 2500/1 by Coral Racing .

The club went into administration in February 2012 and later into liquidation that year and returned to playing in the bottom tier of the Scottish senior leagues in the SFL Third Division.

The 72-year-old, from Glasgow , took Coral to the Court of Session in Edinburgh after it refused to pay out on the bet he placed on September 5 in 2011 at its branch in Glasgow's Tollcross Road.

His betting slip read: "From SPL - Rangers to be relegated" and he maintained that relegation meant an SPL side started the next season in a lower league.

Coral contended that relegation was confined to going down only one league on points, according to league rules.

It said Rangers Football Club Plc sold its one share in the SPL to Sevco Scotland following the sale of assets by administrators, which required the approval of at least eight members of the SPL and the application was refused, making it no longer eligible to play in the top tier.

The court found in the bookmakers' favour, ruling that Rangers had not been relegated.[175]

I’m thinking Nimmo Smith is on the Coral Board…

The huns have never been relegated, they were liquidated and had to apply for a license as a new club. Hearts were docked points and as result were relegated, Fucking the tax.

"Albert Kinloch placed £100 on the Ibrox club being relegated from the SPL in 2011 and was given odds of 2500/1 by Coral Racing .

The club went into administration in February 2012 and later into liquidation that year and returned to playing in the bottom tier of the Scottish senior leagues in the SFL Third Division.

The 72-year-old, from Glasgow , took Coral to the Court of Session in Edinburgh after it refused to pay out on the bet he placed on September 5 in 2011 at its branch in Glasgow's Tollcross Road.

His betting slip read: "From SPL - Rangers to be relegated" and he maintained that relegation meant an SPL side started the next season in a lower league.

Coral contended that relegation was confined to going down only one league on points, according to league rules.

It said Rangers Football Club Plc sold its one share in the SPL to Sevco Scotland following the sale of assets by administrators, which required the approval of at least eight members of the SPL and the application was refused, making it no longer eligible to play in the top tier.

The court found in the bookmakers' favour, ruling that Rangers had not been relegated.[175]
This is actually a benchmark argument /opinion to therangers supporters who still believe they are the same club boab because if they were then coral would've lost that case and they should've lost it anyway , all in the wording the cheating fkrs

View attachment 25548

When you just know you cannot trust your customers to blow it. What chance of the punter who frequents this dive to hold back.

View attachment 25549
Notice the slip refers to recordings I wonder if recordings covers still images/photographs, probably does as It may not be a video but a still image is still a recorded image of a particular time, all to protect a certain individual

* Wife's Diary: *

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a nice restaurant for dinner.

I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late,
but he made no comment on it.

Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk.
He agreed, but he didn't say much.

I asked him what was wrong; He said, "nothing."

I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset.

He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it.

On the way home, I told him that I loved him.

He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behaviour.
I don't know why he didn't say, “I love you, too.”

When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.
He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent.

Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed.
But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep; I cried.
I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

*Husband's Diary:*

Who the fuck loses to Ross County??

Members online

Back