Tv series

Year later, THEY'VE TAKEN MY WIFE!
year later, THEY'VE TAKEN MY DAUGHTER AND MY NEW WIFE!
guy canny catch a break, does catch and break lots of bad peepo though tbf, women really need to do their homework on this guy before shacking up with him hes a fkn jinx , THEY'VE TAKEN MY MEMORY !
It’s yir key board we want the rests collateral
You say Taken we say 999 Rescue

HH😉

Baby Reindeer...oaft, that's some dark shit..one of those can't watch/must watch shows... very much recommended though although episode 4 is a tough watch
Holy crap! We binge watched Baby Reindeer on Sunday night. You can't call it an enjoyable watch, but brilliant acting. It makes for very hard viewing as even the guy being stalked does not paint himself in a good light as he tells his story. I'd recommend it too, but be prepared for some difficult scenes. I suspect "Baby Reindeer" will enter the English language in the same way as "Bunny Boiler" and "gaslighting" have.

Holy crap! We binge watched Baby Reindeer on Sunday night. You can't call it an enjoyable watch, but brilliant acting. It makes for very hard viewing as even the guy being stalked does not paint himself in a good light as he tells his story. I'd recommend it too, but be prepared for some difficult scenes. I suspect "Baby Reindeer" will enter the English language in the same way as "Bunny Boiler" and "gaslighting" have.
And Shirley big fit ken ken shood tae
Naw

HH🫣

Watched the first episode and it wasn't for me I thought, is it worth another go then??? 🤔

Furra young yins go see
The Blackstuff and then
The Boys from the Blackstuff.
You will enjoy

HH💚
Sad news the other day , Monday I think that Yozzer " geis a joab, i can do that, go on geis a joab" had passed on.
I didn't know he played the captain in titanic, the only true character really in the movie , his performance as titanic captain and boys from the black stuff are night and day, unreal that it's the same person and shows his acting skills R.I.P " geis a joab"

Sad news the other day , Monday I think that Yozzer " geis a joab, i can do that, go on geis a joab" had passed on.
I didn't know he played the captain in titanic, the only true character really in the movie , his performance as titanic captain and boys from the black stuff are night and day, unreal that it's the same person and shows his acting skills R.I.P " geis a joab"
Shammy posted a thread on here.
The bit when the crew member tells him a ship can be here in 4 hours his face when hearing it. He knew they wouldn’t last that long but he didn’t want to scare the young man. Saw tributes this morning some of the cast of a police thing in Liverpool he was in said his face could tell you 100 things without him speaking.
Always liked him as an actor and he always seemed grounded in any interviews he did
RIP BH ( Gizza a job) oor Yosser

HH💚👏

Watched the first episode and it wasn't for me I thought, is it worth another go then??? 🤔
Its defo worth another go. Its not about 'just' a stalker. Theres more to it as you get further. The stories a bit deeper. Don't want say more I'd spoil it.
BTW, the woman has 'outed' herself and claims she didn't do time for any stalking offences and is looking to sue the makers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back