transfer window

Clearout required of those who contributed nothing/very little last season. Mainly returning loanees but a few who hardly played
Ajeti, Soro, Johnston, Uroghide, Shaw, McCarthy, Welsh, Scales, Siegrist are obvious players to move on.
There's also questions over the futures of Abada, O'Riley, Hatate, Starfelt, Turnbull and Forrest. Think Abada, Turnbull and one of Hatate/O'Riley may move on.
Agree with the list re moving on the deadwood with a question mark over Siegrist as his non appearance last season was strange all be it heard a story that he broke a curfew on Australian tour. So he might get another chance.

From the others you mention i still half expect Abada to be sold... i dont think we can afford to lose Hatate or Starfelt imo in this window.
If I had the choice it would be O'Riley Turnbull and Abada to sell for reasonably sizeable fees only if we had replacements brought in.
And yes agree young Vata to get his chance he looks the real deal.

Agree with the list re moving on the deadwood with a question mark over Siegrist as his non appearance last season was strange all be it heard a story that he broke a curfew on Australian tour. So he might get another chance.

From the others you mention i still half expect Abada to be sold... i dont think we can afford to lose Hatate or Starfelt imo in this window.
If I had the choice it would be O'Riley Turnbull and Abada to sell for reasonably sizeable fees only if we had replacements brought in.
And yes agree young Vata to get his chance he looks the real deal.
I have feeling Abada will stay. I would like to see us buy a better left sided CB although Starfelt has improved a bit but is still the weakest player in the first team setup in my personal opinion, but could still be backup. We need another goalkeeper for when Joe has had enough.

Members online

Latest posts

Back