Transfer Rumours

He could only dream about earning this money in Scotland.
In 2021 before his big contract deal he was earning £1900 per week.
If he goes and plays in the desert he gets £1m per year,not bad money for an average player..

HH

He could only dream about earning this money in Scotland.
In 2021 before his big contract deal he was earning £1900 per week.
If he goes and plays in the desert he gets £1m per year,not bad money for an average player..

HH

Good luck to him.

I actually don't like to see the league being weakened with decent players leaving. I'd rather he stayed and took a few points a year off the zombies but he'll never be good enough to play for Celtic.

Looks like another potential great signing, especially as we have lacked that midfield player breaking into the penalty area somewhat and seems very comfortable playing in tight spaces around the penalty area and strong with both feet at shooting at goal, young player that Ange knows and could be a great addition to us, especially against the anti football teams imo.

Looks like another potential great signing, especially as we have lacked that midfield player breaking into the penalty area somewhat and seems very comfortable playing in tight spaces around the penalty area and strong with both feet at shooting at goal, young player that Ange knows and could be a great addition to us, especially against the anti football teams imo.
A firm favourite at Birmingham and their fans gutted he won't sign for them. I'm hoping now he knows Ange is interested its a no brainer for the boy...defo like the cut of the boys all action style and workrate add in the goals and assists in him and he looks a good fit.

Definitely like a new signing,was beginning to wonder if the big man would be back.
Another great bonus along with the Bhoys from Japan..
Ange is receiving a lot of credit for the players who are coming in and rightly so
but I think Michael Nicholson deserves the same credit for his the effort he has put
into getting all the new Bhoys to Paradise,it looks like these two Bhoys are building a
great partnership,when was the last time we said that about our CEO and Manager..

HH

Definitely like a new signing,was beginning to wonder if the big man would be back.
Another great bonus along with the Bhoys from Japan..
Ange is receiving a lot of credit for the players who are coming in and rightly so
but I think Michael Nicholson deserves the same credit for his the effort he has put
into getting all the new Bhoys to Paradise,it looks like these two Bhoys are building a
great partnership,when was the last time we said that about our CEO and Manager..

HH
Very true GS, and I also hope developments can also be improved all round in the football department.
Very exiting times ahead I believe, especially with the players bought into the club so far, and with so many it's still an unbelievable achievement that I wouldn't class any of them a failure yet even if a few still haven't shown just how much value they remain to the team still going forward.
However with every new signing and most being considered as going straight into the 1st team squad then in turn pushes the development of the younger players down the scale as such imo.
I know I keep stating that the development of the younger players within Scottish football is far beyond a joke these days and terrible to say that the likes of MJ can be wrote off so quickly when we has been prevented a proper chance with nothing on offer from missing so much development from lack of game time due to injury, the same could well apply to young Dembele now.
Also the development of young Monty could also stall now with potentially being pushed down the ranks with the quality of the extra players coming into the club.
I really do believe many of these younger players have already the ability to be able to play within the standard of the SPFL, even if they remain maybe 3rd choice at best in a certain position within our team still.
This gap still remains to big and very unfair to the development of younger players and nothing seems to be done to change the mentality within Scottish football still.
These are potential players to try and play the modern game at a far higher level than what most of the hammer throwers produce week on week without an ounce of football within them still.
If it means we have to loan out many of these potential players of the future then sobeit, to see if they can actually handle Scottish football and improve the standard currently then I would be in favour of doing so big time.
Show they can actually produce the desired level and be in a far better position to go to the next level of being able to match the demands of a club of our size.
In general our supporters do give the younger player good support but in turn we can be very quick to write them off altogether also, so we as supporters can't get that balance right and can't be expecting every young player to show what Ralston has surprised everyone with his achievements so far this season.
It has been something we as a club are very proud of achieving with the younger players making that break though to become huge stars for us over the years and something we stand to lose with the Scottish leagues being the way that they remain.
I hope Ange and Nicholson can address this failure within Scottish football by providing a much better pathway for the younger players to actually succeed in living the dream with our club instead of there progress been halted so unfairly which is on offer at present to most of them still

Does,nt sound a lot of money to pay, if the boy produces the goods then it definitely
is not a lot of money to pay..
Ange obviously thinks a lot of him,that should be all that matters..

HH
Thing I like about these players coming in they all know how ange expects them to apply themselves and wit way he wants them to play so they shud find it bit easier to settle than usual u wid think....the 4 main guys who've came in know wits expected from them not the same settling in period to get used to the system they just need to get used to the players around them

If we get this boy in I think that's our incoming business done for this window.Beginning to look like we have good options now throughout the team from the defence to mid and front ....appreciate the new January signings need to settle in and there are no guarantees they will settle quickly and have the impact Kyogo Jota CC and big Joe have but we have to trust Ange...with Jullien back and good options across the back line now the only gap for me is a proper back up in the goalkeeping position. Hopefully Barkas moves on in this window and we get a decent replacement in. Would expect after that for the focus to be who else is leaving on loan or permanently from the players who are way out the picture .

If we get this boy in I think that's our incoming business done for this window.Beginning to look like we have good options now throughout the team from the defence to mid and front ....appreciate the new January signings need to settle in and there are no guarantees they will settle quickly and have the impact Kyogo Jota CC and big Joe have but we have to trust Ange...with Jullien back and good options across the back line now the only gap for me is a proper back up in the goalkeeping position. Hopefully Barkas moves on in this window and we get a decent replacement in. Would expect after that for the focus to be who else is leaving on loan or permanently from the players who are way out the picture .
Aye done well this window will be superb to get rid of a few aswell but it seen good overall for a change lol 😆

Agreed mag 7, the back up goalkeeper is about the only position in any formation that we can still look suspect in.
The beauty of this rebuild to date is the stability within the squad as the majority of the players should be with us for at least 2 seasons still after this one imo.

Agreed mag 7, the back up goalkeeper is about the only position in any formation that we can still look suspect in.
The beauty of this rebuild to date is the stability within the squad as the majority of the players should be with us for at least 2 seasons still after this one imo.
I heard Zander Clark of St Johnstone was being strongly linked with a pre-contract agreement eith Aberdeen. I would have liked to have him as back-up to Hart. But I suspect he really wants first team football at this stage in his career. Although Bain is supposed to be a good character in the dressing room and is an OK goalie.

Good to see Ange getting in the players he wants, plus bound to be a good investment for the bean counters on the board. Hopefully when we develop young players then sell them ( to progress their career) we have a buy-back clause that works in our favour too. We are building a team for next season, this season will be handed to the establishment team to give them a finiancial base to build on. Next year I'm obviously hoping our unjustified and ancient board have retired and we have new blood that is up for a fight, instead of rolling over in the lost hope of getting on the queens honour list. Although I have to admit a fondness towards Baron Reid until he showed his true colours by voting as a unionist. An ex chairman of the club and an idea of where the rot comes from. Over privelaged and totally focused on what's best for them. A sad betrayal for all.

A firm favourite at Birmingham and their fans gutted he won't sign for them. I'm hoping now he knows Ange is interested its a no brainer for the boy...defo like the cut of the boys all action style and workrate add in the goals and assists in him and he looks a good fit.

Another player with pace and energy.....there's a pattern apparent with the players Ange is signing.....fast, sexy, entertaining football.....what's not to like...

Back