Tommy Robinson Exposes The BBC

Luton has a lot to answer for.

the wee slob yaxley and stacey squealy dooley

Air heads, so free of a distinct credible culture and identity of their own, they make life impossible for mockumentary makers!
These pair of patronizing irritants , fake sincerity artistes in the extreme, are so unintentionally good at the genre

Can't believe this thread about a lying wee cowardly reprobate Nazi is still running.
Everyone is giving Total Thai Twat the attention he craves. The dikswab can see that no one agrees with his brand of flat earth shit, women that are men and now this crap. Dear God seek help TT.

I remember back in the 70's the Celtic support would never be so foolish to get drawn in to the BBC and the establishment tactic of divide and conquer. Back then a true working class hero who is prepared to stand up to the establishment would be admired. They wouldn't easily believe a person was a "right wing racist" just because the establishment told them he was. Fast forward 4 decades and we have a lot of ignoramuses who think if a person is labelled "left wing" he's good and labelled "right wing" he's bad. No need to actually listen or read what the person or his supporters are actually saying and anything you do read or watch is 100% media establishment propaganda. As long as they are labelled "right wing racists" by the establishment media that's good enough for you. How many of you actually watched the video I posted? Probably none. Using hidden cameras, the video exposes the BBC Panorama program of criminal misconduct, bribing people to find dirt on Tommy Robinson, admitting they have painted Tommy in a bad light in order to shut him up and in the process showing themselves to be racist and homophobic with a complete contempt for the working class. But near the end of the video, the BBC Panorama journalist boasted to Tommy that his Panorama program on Tommy will be viewed by millions, whereas hardly anyone will watch Tommy's youtube video which exposes the truth. Right on cue, the day after Tommy's video was released it has been taken down across youtube as fast as a new one is uploaded, Tommy was banned from twitter, facebook and youtube plus his paypal was shut down. His book has been banned. That my friends is real fascist behavior!

I hear you say "Tommy was a football hooligan" and you know that because he was arrested. What you don't know he was arrested and jailed for chanting the words "sheep shagging bastards" in Luton at Newport fans. He was arrested because he had recently formed the EDL. At that time he was also very young and foolish, something he openly admits to. The football arrest gave the establishment the excuse to raid his house at 4am. All his family were arrested, his computer confiscated and all his documents were taken. He was arrested and jailed because he once loaned his brother 20,000 pounds for a mortgage, so they got him on mortgage fraud. He was put into a maximum security prison where he had to do solitary confinement. The establishment have tried to ruin Tommy and even get him killed. He was a political prisoner. He was taken to a room and left alone with 3 Jihadist terrorists who were imprisoned for 30 years. He was beaten to within an inch of his life.

You lot actually believe you’re right to demonize him. You are convinced by all the establishment lies. You’re so brainwashed in this global new world order system that you don’t even realize you’re being used. Those who’ve actually woken up to the proverbial wool being pulled over their eyes and choosing not to be used are now your enemy. Words like “racist” "extreme right wing" and “Nazi” are so ubiquitous and misused, they’ve lost the power they once held. Why? People just like you! Everyone is a Nazi, a racist, homophobic, Islamaphobic, xenophobic and blah, blah, blah. Those words no longer phase anyone. Why? Because everyone who disagrees with the left is automatically called those names. Any basis for it? No. If the media collude to destroy someone they think might be dangerous, all they need to do is label him a "right wing fascist" and you agree with them. The actual reason why the establishment fear this person is lost. Job done. What is Tommy's message? Do you lot know? For 10 years he was highlighting the barbaric activities of the Islamic community, not only in his home town of Luton but in many other areas of England. Thousands, (I repeat THOUSANDS), of under age young girls, some as young as 10, were being systematically raped by Pakistani gangs, but this stupid politically correct system of not being able to say it as it was "Pakistani Rape Gangs" instead calling them Asian and "grooming gangs" - it doesn't sound so bad. Heaven forbid we offend them! You guys are an absolute joke and whats most pathetic is you don't even realize you’re the punchline. Our country is being deliberately invaded in the millions by people who believe the barbaric Islamic law is to be followed, Sharia Law to supersede our countries rule of law. The elite don't care, the most important thing to them is to continue with the open border mass immigration to change the culture of the country. In order to succeed with this mass immigration, the media is perpetuating a stereotype about those who don’t toe the line. (The same stereotype you’re parroting.) You’re really nothing more than small minded ignorant idiots who are so nescient of the real world that you prefer to view everything through the lens you’ve been programmed to look through. Enjoy your ignorance bhoys! The rest of the world is waking up.

I remember back in the 70's the Celtic support would never be so foolish to get drawn in to the BBC and the establishment tactic of divide and conquer. Back then a true working class hero who is prepared to stand up to the establishment would be admired. They wouldn't easily believe a person was a "right wing racist" just because the establishment told them he was. Fast forward 4 decades and we have a lot of ignoramuses who think if a person is labelled "left wing" he's good and labelled "right wing" he's bad. No need to actually listen or read what the person or his supporters are actually saying and anything you do read or watch is 100% media establishment propaganda. As long as they are labelled "right wing racists" by the establishment media that's good enough for you. How many of you actually watched the video I posted? Probably none. Using hidden cameras, the video exposes the BBC Panorama program of criminal misconduct, bribing people to find dirt on Tommy Robinson, admitting they have painted Tommy in a bad light in order to shut him up and in the process showing themselves to be racist and homophobic with a complete contempt for the working class. But near the end of the video, the BBC Panorama journalist boasted to Tommy that his Panorama program on Tommy will be viewed by millions, whereas hardly anyone will watch Tommy's youtube video which exposes the truth. Right on cue, the day after Tommy's video was released it has been taken down across youtube as fast as a new one is uploaded, Tommy was banned from twitter, facebook and youtube plus his paypal was shut down. His book has been banned. That my friends is real fascist behavior!

I hear you say "Tommy was a football hooligan" and you know that because he was arrested. What you don't know he was arrested and jailed for chanting the words "sheep shagging bastards" in Luton at Newport fans. He was arrested because he had recently formed the EDL. At that time he was also very young and foolish, something he openly admits to. The football arrest gave the establishment the excuse to raid his house at 4am. All his family were arrested, his computer confiscated and all his documents were taken. He was arrested and jailed because he once loaned his brother 20,000 pounds for a mortgage, so they got him on mortgage fraud. He was put into a maximum security prison where he had to do solitary confinement. The establishment have tried to ruin Tommy and even get him killed. He was a political prisoner. He was taken to a room and left alone with 3 Jihadist terrorists who were imprisoned for 30 years. He was beaten to within an inch of his life.

You lot actually believe you’re right to demonize him. You are convinced by all the establishment lies. You’re so brainwashed in this global new world order system that you don’t even realize you’re being used. Those who’ve actually woken up to the proverbial wool being pulled over their eyes and choosing not to be used are now your enemy. Words like “racist” "extreme right wing" and “Nazi” are so ubiquitous and misused, they’ve lost the power they once held. Why? People just like you! Everyone is a Nazi, a racist, homophobic, Islamaphobic, xenophobic and blah, blah, blah. Those words no longer phase anyone. Why? Because everyone who disagrees with the left is automatically called those names. Any basis for it? No. If the media collude to destroy someone they think might be dangerous, all they need to do is label him a "right wing fascist" and you agree with them. The actual reason why the establishment fear this person is lost. Job done. What is Tommy's message? Do you lot know? For 10 years he was highlighting the barbaric activities of the Islamic community, not only in his home town of Luton but in many other areas of England. Thousands, (I repeat THOUSANDS), of under age young girls, some as young as 10, were being systematically raped by Pakistani gangs, but this stupid politically correct system of not being able to say it as it was "Pakistani Rape Gangs" instead calling them Asian and "grooming gangs" - it doesn't sound so bad. Heaven forbid we offend them! You guys are an absolute joke and whats most pathetic is you don't even realize you’re the punchline. Our country is being deliberately invaded in the millions by people who believe the barbaric Islamic law is to be followed, Sharia Law to supersede our countries rule of law. The elite don't care, the most important thing to them is to continue with the open border mass immigration to change the culture of the country. In order to succeed with this mass immigration, the media is perpetuating a stereotype about those who don’t toe the line. (The same stereotype you’re parroting.) You’re really nothing more than small minded ignorant idiots who are so nescient of the real world that you prefer to view everything through the lens you’ve been programmed to look through. Enjoy your ignorance bhoys! The rest of the world is waking up.

Are you awake? Thaitim

Are you illuminated?

Your not disagreeing with the left TT

Your promoting sociopathic thuggery based on false foundation, false causality, selective input and hence false conclusion Hunnery as your thesis.

Fact: Tommy Robinson is a false name front for white power.

And i propose you are self deluded by your own propaganda.

Are there any pakastani working class in your mind?
Are all PAkastani people to be tarred with your sick brush?
Is it possible you are the problem?

See that flat thing called the moon away and howl at it in your dreams. Oh but your awake! how sad for you to be awake and wasting your efforts.
Take your luciferian fetters and bind your soul to your false name, false flag, Tommy the Robber son and take you working class hero pish to the horde of doom over at the crypt.

!970s working class?

Heres a song from 1970 that says your paranoid TT

finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind people think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time all day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify can you help me occupy my brain? oh yeah i need someone to show me the things in life that I can't find i can't see the things that make true happiness, I must be blind make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry happiness I cannot feel and love to me us so unreal and so as you hear these words telling you now of my state i tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but it's too late

TT ... are you by any chance Tommy Robinson's ( let's use his current name ) bigrapher ?

Just a thought ... if the New World Order ( is that from an upcoming Bond movie ? ) only have to label someone as '' right wing '' to destroy their credibility , why is Jeremy Corbyn always attacked by the press as being too left wing ?

Last edited:
Sorry folks opinions are great but this needs to stop ? can’t believe the flat Earther Right wing loving threads still alive. TT ta ta go away and and find something to get behind. Ooooh say a football team maybe one you know.
Now if you have to go on and on and on why not highlight people like Adolf Hitler pol pot or Stalin. Real folksy guys. Been told they were misunderstood. By the medja.

HH ☘️???

Reactions: TET
This is an opportunity for you to see how the BBC have lied about Tommy Robinson. If you watch the video you might start to understand that Tommy Robinson is a true working class hero that has been totally misrepresented by the BBC and the media. If you don't want to watch the video and prefer to be hoodwinked by the BBC, fine! That's up to you.
Who gives a fuck what the BBC say. There are dozens of news outlets, including right wing ones, who have explained what a thick fascist cunt Yaxley Lennon is. Fuck off with this racist conspiracy theory shite.

As a supporter of Indy and seeing how biased the BBC are with this and their demonising of Corbyn and any left wing politics I was not surprised to see how they actually operate.

Robinson aside, that video showed how regardless of what they want to undermine and fabricate a narrative, they are biased and BBC Scotland’s anti SNP/Independance agenda shows they are about as impartial than this forum is about what team we like the best.

I hate the BBC/Tory NEWs teams, that video reinforced why. And you don’t have to support Robinson to see that.

Back