theRangers v Celtic FC Women - Live on Sky Sports today, kick-off 12 Noon

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Celtic FC Women take in theRangers at Broadwood at midday today in what is regarded as a title decider. The teams are level on points but Celtic have a vastly superior goal difference so if we avoid defeat we will be strong favourites for the title with three games remaining. We don't have to play Glasgow City but they do so they also have a tougher run-in on paper.

Their loathsome manager Jo Potter never has any respect for Celtic at all, and last week even attacked the Celtic huddle. It's going to be quite a game and it's live on Sky Sports.

Here's the preview on The Celtic Star this morning...

Rangers v Celtic FC Women – Team News, Manager’s View, Where to Watch...

COYGIG!

huddle_6340-1200x800.jpeg

Ghirls getting out muscled. This Hun team is all about long balls and a physical presence.

We need to be brave here, win the second balls, get the ball on the deck and string a few passes together and get at them…

Brilliant today, restricted then to two long shots off the crossbar, zero on target while on another day Tash Flint would have scored a few. Well done Elena on getting tactics spot on, loved the look on Potter's face at the end, a real nasty piece of work her. Glasgow City will want to take something from them, so they aren't going to find reducing the goal difference easy.

I reckoned two draws in our last three games would set us up for the title now the Celtic support need to do our bit and get a record breaking crowd inside Celtic Park on the last day v Hibs and this time it should be in our own hands.

Celtic's treble busting week off to a flyer, one down, one to go! I heard a few weeks back that they were planning the celebrations for two trebles - both teams in the photo, six trophies and a world first, something they's say beats our Quadruple Treble and even more trophies that the Lisbon Lions won...

Brilliant today, restricted then to two long shots off the crossbar, zero on target while on another day Tash Flint would have scored a few. Well done Elena on getting tactics spot on, loved the look on Potter's face at the end, a real nasty piece of work her. Glasgow City will want to take something from them, so they aren't going to find reducing the goal difference easy.

I reckoned two draws in our last three games would set us up for the title now the Celtic support need to do our bit and get a record breaking crowd inside Celtic Park on the last day v Hibs and this time it should be in our own hands.

Celtic's treble busting week off to a flyer, one down, one to go! I heard a few weeks back that they were planning the celebrations for two trebles - both teams in the photo, six trophies and a world first, something they's say beats our Quadruple Treble and even more trophies that the Lisbon Lions won...
That Potters the type ae burd (if I can call it that) u'd take hame tae yir Auld Man & he'd Fukin DISOWN yi! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back