The Split

I think they could get a bit of a fright tonight but I fully expect that they'll be 'assisted' with several dubious decisions and a Tavpen just to be sure.
I believe you have to go back to February before you get to a game where they have not been awarded a Tavpen! Now I am not saying that all of their penalties are not correct, but there have been a fair few dubious ones in recent seasons.

I fully expect them to have a comfortable win tonight at Dens Park.

Celtic must not suffer any more slip ups this season. Remember when we did well in the first quarter of the season which included all the better teams away from home and sevco had hosted them at the Bigotdome, then we were supposed to pull away from them in the second round of matches where the roles were reversed? It never turned out that way as we seemed to take our eye off of the ball. Every single player on the pitch must stay focused for the entire time they are playing and give it their all - if we do that then our superior skills should ensure that we win these games.

I believe you have to go back to February before you get to a game where they have not been awarded a Tavpen! Now I am not saying that all of their penalties are not correct, but there have been a fair few dubious ones in recent seasons.

I fully expect them to have a comfortable win tonight at Dens Park.

Celtic must not suffer any more slip ups this season. Remember when we did well in the first quarter of the season which included all the better teams away from home and sevco had hosted them at the Bigotdome, then we were supposed to pull away from them in the second round of matches where the roles were reversed? It never turned out that way as we seemed to take our eye off of the ball. Every single player on the pitch must stay focused for the entire time they are playing and give it their all - if we do that then our superior skills should ensure that we win these games.
My biggest concern is the decisions made against us, every goal, will now be scrutinised, it is bad enough just now.
Can you imagine what it will be like now that they are not getting all three points.

Paranoid or what.!

My biggest concern is the decisions made against us, every goal, will now be scrutinised, it is bad enough just now.
Can you imagine what it will be like now that they are not getting all three points.

Paranoid or what.!
It’s not paranoid mate it’s factual??listen we just need to keep calm do one opponent at a time play our game and nullify the durty orange bastards in charge of var and on the park!!!easy peasy….tick the games off..

Bhoys bhoys bhoys positivity is what we need! The players can sense it we are 'one team' with them....

WE WILL WIN THE LEAGUE....

There will be NO messing by the 'men in black' at 'PARADISE!'

That is the KEY game .... A MUST WIN.... to put the HUNS firmly back in their 'BELGIAN BOX!'

HH ( YNWA)

PS! To take the pressure of you bhoys 😂😂 Well 'A MUST NOT LOSE' 👍👍😂

The next 2 games are massive Dundee then hearts if we get 6 points then we will play the other mob with confidence ☘️ I’ve got a feeling we will be more than 3 points ahead before that game

Harry Kane joined Bayern from Spurs to get his hands on a league title. He gave up the chance to become the all time top scorer in English football for that bit of silverware.....only for Leverkusan to win it for the 1st ever time!!!! With Bayern not winning the title for the 1st time since 2013!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 My fucking sides!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Could win the champs League ..... 👍👍

Back