The Split

Strange to be playing them in the 3rd game of the split it might just be a bit of paranoia creeping in but something seems off with the way out fixtures are laid out, just need the team to keep in winning every game a cup final now
Said the same thing,as if they're getting a chance to find form before facing us,still think we will obliterate them and claim the title

Maybe. But not always. If Sky had final say then sevco would have played Dundee the Wednesday before us. Sevco didn't want to.
Also, if sky had final say, they'd be chomping at the bit to have a Glasgow Derby title decider. But the SPFL don't want that.
Spot on.
Can you imagine the viewing numbers if it came down to a showdown on last day?
This ain't Sky. It's the usual suspects.

Harry Kane joined Bayern from Spurs to get his hands on a league title. He gave up the chance to become the all time top scorer in English football for that bit of silverware.....only for Leverkusan to win it for the 1st ever time!!!! With Bayern not winning the title for the 1st time since 2013!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 My fucking sides!!! 🤣🤣🤣

We have shot ourselves in the foot so many times this season I’m struggling to feel really confident.
Please…please lads…do not do it again.
They are only 1pt adrift (they will win vs DFC). We have to turn up and stay focussed for these last 5 games.
Fair comment.....it has to be one game at a time .....any more Injuries could still have a big say also so it's still very much in the balance as I fully expect that mob to get the 3 points tonight..... the mib/var won't allow anything else. Let's keep our feet on the ground.

Like you bhoys are saying we have practically handed them the league by shooting ourselves in the foot MORE than once.

Now Ross County have handed it back to us! If we cannot take advantage of that 'GIFT' and win the next 5 games I for one say we DO NOT DESERVE IT.....

Jees do we really want to win the league against that MOB hoping they drop points or do WE WANT to win it by sticking it to them over the next 5 games by doing something YET AGAIN that they could not do......

WE WILL WIN THIS LEAGUE !!!!! HH

Members online

Back