The Split

Magnificent 7

Given what's at stake I sense their is some more of the usual skullduggery going on in the background.
As the article states above why the delay ?
Wouldn't be surprised to see us getting Killie away first or last game but of course nothing should surprise us ...one thing seems certain they are up to no good here.

Read about this one a while back , it's the Dundee v sevco game , if Dundee beat sevco 5-0 unlikely not impossible given they've shipped 6 in last 2 games, Dundee would move above St Mirren and into 5th place, shouldn't really have a bearing on our games but might for the others .

The Dundee pitch has passed an inspection for tomorrow's match against sevco.

If it had failed it would have been moved to a neutral venue (to Classless Clay's UFC Arena in Perth) - has a league game ever needed to be moved to a neutral venue before under these circumstances? Why rush it when the Top 6 has already been decided? What would have happened if it had failed - would every one of Dundee's remaining home ties have been played at a neutral venue, or just this one (e.g. could we have been made to play there in a couple of weeks time after the split)?

The Dundee pitch has passed an inspection for tomorrow's match against sevco.

If it had failed it would have been moved to a neutral venue (to Classless Clay's UFC Arena in Perth) - has a league game ever needed to be moved to a neutral venue before under these circumstances? Why rush it when the Top 6 has already been decided? What would have happened if it had failed - would every one of Dundee's remaining home ties have been played at a neutral venue, or just this one (e.g. could we have been made to play there in a couple of weeks time after the split)?

Something tells me we’ll be talking about honest mistakes after the Dundee game…

I’m sure when the fixtures are announced it will suit one team more than the others. I wonder what team that will be 🤔🤔
Bhoys bhoys bhoys we are 4 points ahead albeit the 'HUNS' have a game in hand....

I don't think anyone on this forum would have believed that a week ago..... It is TOTALLY OURS TO LOSE!!!!

However the HUNS thought the same a week ago and what happened....

It is a 100% reversal .....

If WE blow it now over these 5 games I for one will have no sympathy for this group of players and indeed Buck....

I only hope he is NOT giving them one of his ' I knew we would do it bhoys I'm a manager who has your backs speeches'

😂😂👍👍

WE WILL WIN 100% no matter how the last six draw comes out. I for one pray the last game is at Paradise against the HUNS!!!!

HH YNWA.....

On a side note I met young 'Will Nightingale' Wimbledon loanee at Ross County last night. Lovely lad said the 'atmosphere at Celtic Park is 2nd to none !' 😂😂👍👍⚽⚽

Back