The Media Seems Determined That Matt O’Riley Will Leave Celtic This Summer. But Will He?

James Forrest

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Staff member
One of the stories which comes up over and over again, and which reared its head this week, was about Matt O’Riley and the possibility of him leaving Celtic this summer. I say “possibility” although the way the media talks about it, this is a certainty. This week it was the turn of an ex-Ibrox player to give his approval to it; I mean, do we care? I’m sure their ex-pros would love to see us lose…

Source

Continue reading...

Yep!

O'Riley might not exactly be banging on the manager's door demanding a move BUT with the likes of Atletico and some other big hitters now sniffing around his head has probably been turned and you can bet the board are champing at the bit to cash in on him while his stock is so high!

I'd be amazed if he's still a Celtic player when the summer transfer window slams shut!

Matt is rare he’s made all his choices so far for footballing reasons rather than chasing the money so I’m sure he will do what’s best for him and who can blame him if he goes to atl Madrid they are a massive club in a massive league with tremendous stadium and training facilities (if he goes I will wish him well) but I will keep fingers crossed that he stays

I can’t wait for the media headlines pre the two remaining derbys. It will all be about who is leaving and what players who have knocked us back 😡

Members online

Latest posts

Back