The league

This is all started with me saying rangers are playing good and have a decent squad....as I've said I love Celtic just as much as anyone on here and I DONT like rangers but I don't see every rangers fan as a orange scumbag.... from age of 14 to about 23 I used to go to Cairde na hÉireann parades all over Glasgow and surrounding areas (but stopped all that stuff years ago) some of my family still stay in Mitchelstown in county cork and I've had drinks in the ferry arms many a times (biggest Celtic bar probably in the republic that happens to be in cork) I'm definitely not a hun (I also pay my season ticket every season even tho I make about 8 games a season if I'm lucky and I never charge other fan to use when I'm at work)I've also traveled in busses around Europe on the govan emerald a few times from the tall cranes as a example ......can't believe I need to justify all that because of a comment ..... ridiculous
Aye, but can you do...the bouncy...

Tommy that made me laugh mate
Nice one
I’m getting rid of the trampoline then
Aye trampolines are a total no mate 🤣 ...a found out something about Celtic in Canada (the sky dome arena record attendance)was a liverpool game but 2 days later Celtic vs Roma broke that record 2 days later (obv different subject just thought I would mention it 🤣)I'm sure the stadium was called the sky dome anyway

Aye trampolines are a total no mate 🤣 ...a found out something about Celtic in Canada (the sky dome arena record attendance)was a liverpool game but 2 days later Celtic vs Roma broke that record 2 days later (obv different subject just thought I would mention it 🤣)I'm sure the stadium was called the sky dome anyway
I was there when the Sky Dome was being built. It was an impressive stadium when it was finished. I think the Blue Jays sold it out every match for years (80 home league games plus post season matches) even though some games would be played on a weekday afternoon.

It is called the Rogers Centre these days.

That would have been in Toronto I’m thinking
Yes we sell out whenever the Bhoys make the journey
The bad part about the stadiums are the artificial turf fields play havoc on knee and ankle joints and don’t attempt a slide tackle otherwise you’ll need a skin graft on your arse

Let's give the manager a 'wee' break..... inspired changes, solid 2nd half totally deserved the win.... Yes it went late but the game ends when it ends....

Boyd's face after the match was a picture .........

HH
I think Vigo would be the first to agree with you about giving the manager a 'wee' break, Jim. Think he would probably choose BR's neck, though. Only jokin' Vigo, I know you have a good heart mate.

Back