That other team ,ower there

How noticeable was the effort hearts put into the game on Saturday
None more so than Shankland who got a booking and should have had two
He didn't even get close enough to a sevco 2012 player v them to even wave to them never mind assault them (heaven forbid)
He was even chasing out back line down 3 minutes to time added when 3-0 down
Just incase it comes down to GD no doubt
You don't shit on your own doorstep fergus. He's a shoe-in to join the huns in the summer.

You don't shit on your own doorstep fergus. He's a shoe-in to join the huns in the summer.

He does what huns do.

I always found the difference between hun fans and Celtic fans, who play against the clubs, quite funny.
A Celtic fan will try his hardest against us. He wants to show the club and the fans that he's a good player...and to be fair, Celtic fans appreciate it. When a known Tim plays well against us, he's applauded for his efforts.
Huns on the other hand, down tools against the scum. Their loyalty to the peepul overrules everything and anything.

You do if you are a professional. I know the word integrity is not often associated with Charlie Nicholas, but I always remember his penalty in the 1990 cup final shoot out. Every single person on the pitch, in the stands and watching on tv knew he was almost certainly leaving Aberdeen to rejoin Celtic. If he missed then Celtic would win the cup. And yet he did the job his current employers were paying for and scored from the spot and Aberdeen eventually won the shoot out and the cup.

Although I was desperate for us to win that day, I would hate to have won if it was the direct result of him missing. The pressure he was under was immense as he knew millions of viewers were convinced he would do the dirty on his club. I admired him for his no nonsense goal that day. It is a pity he became such a bitter arsehole, but he was a brilliant player for us first time round.

Last edited:
You do if you are a professional. I know the word integrity is not often associated with Charlie Nicholas, but I always remember his penalty in the 1990 cup final shoot out. Every single person on the pitch, in the stands and watching on tv knew he was almost certainly leaving Aberdeen to rejoin Celtic. If he missed then Celtic would win the cup. And yet he did the job his current employers were paying for and scored from the spot and Aberdeen eventually won the shoot out and the cup.

Although I was desperate for us to win that day, I would hate to have won if it was the direct result of him missing. The pressure he was under was immense as he knew millions of viewers were convinced he would do the dirty on his club. I admired him for his no nonsense goal that day. It is a pity he became such a bitter arsehole, but he was a brilliant player for us first time round.
And therein lies the difference.

And a voice for the newspapers. Seriously, how the hell does an imbecile like him or Boyd or Walker continue to get employed as pundits? There must be more articulate and knowledgeable ex-players available to do this role than these gobshites?
Yea... But they wont sugarcoat everything for the penny arcade arenas fans...

Ask, Tom Boyd, Alan Stubbs, Tosh Mckinaly to name but a few..

Yup, Nicholas wiz DIFF class 1st spell wae us scoring over 50 in wan Season! Sadly chose the Shaggin life of London rather than Beatlemania of Liverpool & GUARANTEED Umpteen trophies!! Am sure he enjoyed it mind yi, nae shortage ae CRUMPET fur sure! 🤣🤣🤣 Wiz finished when he rejoined as were we.. 6 yrs waeoot a Trophy.. Bleak times indeed!! 😭😭.. Mind I had a grand on us in '95 Cup Final v Airdrie (Just been given 5k salary increase at work) @ 4/6.. That's how SHITE we were then! Watched in Brazen HEED.. Fukin Blootad at Full time & cdny watch last 10 mins as we wur HINGIN on! Crushed them 1-0 wae Big Pieres 9th min Heeder!! 😁😁

And a voice for the newspapers. Seriously, how the hell does an imbecile like him or Boyd or Walker continue to get employed as pundits? There must be more articulate and knowledgeable ex-players available to do this role than these gobshites?
Fukin Mystery m8, Raes as Thik as a Lorryload ae Timber, Walkers just a Bitter wee Cunt & FFS Monster Munch cdny recite a 1 x table! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back