That other team ,ower there

Aye, another Sunday among THEPEEPUL. They're fuckin raging & so is The Baldy Belgian Bawbag apparently Brendans "have some fun" comment as them so upset, it's hunbelievable.

Had an enjoyable afternoon watching they're game & Liverpool ending Big Ange & Tottenhams hopes of qualifying for Champions League. 🤣🤣

Nearly a Tartan whitewash in the Darts & Dominoes, lass & both won the male & female singles, but lost in the Darts Pairs, due tae someone having a Rusty Nail to many(Wusny Me), we were gonnie stay for the quiz, but unfortunately someone was agitating my lass.

So we left for our Taxi, singing about being Top of The League🤣🤣

At least there will be a few happy Huns later, when they become Week's Quiz Champions.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

😭
🥃 Slàinte

A month ago I would have bit your hand off for position team is in right now. Not over confident but with full support and team up for it I think its a good position to be in. We all know refs system is bent. Sevco losing at home dodgy penalty and red card that no other team would ever have got. Even when they missed it just knew the 10 men would crumble with home support and extra help from their friends. Another 8 minutes extra in first half when they needed a little extra time.

But if Celtic turn up. if the fans turn up the sound and the players shots on target they will win imo.

So confident of our chances but not over confident

1 nil wins the league imo. its in our hands despite all the feck ups this season and refs in overdrive to help their lodge masters

Last edited:
Aye, another Sunday among THEPEEPUL. They're fuckin raging & so is The Baldy Belgian Bawbag apparently Brendans "have some fun" comment as them so upset, it's hunbelievable.

Had an enjoyable afternoon watching they're game & Liverpool ending Big Ange & Tottenhams hopes of qualifying for Champions League. 🤣🤣

Nearly a Tartan whitewash in the Darts & Dominoes, lass & both won the male & female singles, but lost in the Darts Pairs, due tae someone having a Rusty Nail to many(Wusny Me), we were gonnie stay for the quiz, but unfortunately someone was agitating my lass.

At least there will be a few happy Huns later, when they become Week's Quiz Champions.

😭
🥃 Slàinte
Well done TT, and yes better to leave before the shenanigans begin. We've all seen what bear on bear looks like in the past, not a pretty sight. Best to you and the family, and here's to a great result next weekend where we absolutely crush those of the cloven hoof. HH

The cheating is still very much alive and with that the huns are hanging in there and that's what gives them a chance next week.
We can take nothing for granted in this finale as the Mib/Var will be very much up for it.
As will Kilmarnock the Wed that follows.
Still plenty of hard work and the dark arts to overcome starting with Saturday. Nothing won until its won.

😭
🥃 Slàinte
Fuk them m8, ONLY thing they cd win! Cannot wait tae DESTROY these Fukin Cunts on Sat!! ☘️☘️🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry Sean, I hope you are right and I am wrong, but I don't think we will hump them. We cannot be complacent and will have to work very hard for the 100 minutes to secure the vital victory. If both teams play to their very best them we will win. I won't relax until we are 3 goals ahead and I don't know if we'll ever manage that next week.

I won't underestimate them but I'm confident of a home win to all but seal the title.
Am NEVA wrang m8! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. 23/20 Celtic.. Few grand be gon on that fur Fukin sure!! 🥳🥳🥳🤑🤑🤑

I see #AngeOut is trending on unsocial media. The same fans lauding him before Xmas are now slagging him off and demanding he gets sacked. Of course, it is accompanied by the usual xenophobic superior big headed pish denigrating Scottish, Japanese & Australian football. The artogant big mouthed twats.

Mind you, 2 goals in 5 minutes brings the score back to 4-2 down.
The only team you really don’t touch doon soof is Spurts their fannies think you play fitba the Spurts way which they famously huvny done since the 60/70’s.
But those huge wages when sacked are a good soothing salve.
Most of the Spurts failures as managers tend to get other work few have succeeded.
When you chase the dough best to research the fans and how quickly they turn Moyes is facing it now the English clubs and there unrealistic expectations are ffs funny there’s at most 3/4 clubs down there who can win the league and they’re usually the same 3/4 who qualify for the CL.
He’s now a person of no interest to me loved him bought into him even more than Roger’s or MON.
So not even a bead of ma pish if he’s sacked
🎻

HH🍀

The cheating is still very much alive and with that the huns are hanging in there and that's what gives them a chance next week.
We can take nothing for granted in this finale as the Mib/Var will be very much up for it.
As will Kilmarnock the Wed that follows.
Still plenty of hard work and the dark arts to overcome starting with Saturday. Nothing won until its won.
Don't listen to or read the media up until Saturday night. The usual non media will be the frothing at the mouth battle fever riddy stuff, we can live with that. The MIB will be under pressure Saturday to put on a decent display, non more so after yesterdays VAR debacles and I firmly believe the usual suspect ( Steven Kirkland) who is not experienced in VAR due to his low rate experience on the field of play will be removed.
This game will be a showpiece for SKY audiences and the officials will be in the thick of it and every decision scrutinised. Bring It On.

Last edited:
How noticeable was the effort hearts put into the game on Saturday
None more so than Shankland who got a booking and should have had two
He didn't even get close enough to a sevco 2012 player v them to even wave to them never mind assault them (heaven forbid)
He was even chasing out back line down 3 minutes to time added when 3-0 down
Just incase it comes down to GD no doubt

Exactly not even confirmed as the boss but breaking news Wolves failure agrees to be West Ham manager/next failure
Ha ha

HH😂
On a similar point, I was chatting to 2 zombies the other day and one says... I see Rodgers is on the short list for the Chelsea job..

Is he says I.... Yip here it is on my phone... OK then tell me who are Celtic playing next week.... Playing us..... Well then what does that tell ye...

I'm still convinced he hadn't a clue what I was on about... Even when I said... We will be lucky to field a team by this coming sat as you lot will have them mostly offski...

Entitled and thick... Just the average zombie I suppose.. 🤣

On a similar point, I was chatting to 2 zombies the other day and one says... I see Rodgers is on the short list for the Chelsea job..

Is he says I.... Yip here it is on my phone... OK then tell me who are Celtic playing next week.... Playing us..... Well then what does that tell ye...

I'm still convinced he hadn't a clue what I was on about... Even when I said... We will be lucky to field a team by this coming sat as you lot will have them mostly offski...

Entitled and thick... Just the average zombie I suppose.. 🤣
Thick & as UGLY as Fuk!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I see the Wumin are playing the Hun Rotweillaz at 12 Live on Sky! 21/10 the ☘️☘️.. Al have a wee Ton on that!! 🤑🤑.. Intae these Fukin UGLY HUN BASTARDS making sure tae Cripple that Docherty Boot fur sure!! 🤣🤣🤣
Watched it thought the cheating in the men’s game was bad but it appears to have transferred to the women’s game some of thier tackles were ridiculous but not in the referees opinion expect the same for the men on Saturday but well played the Ladies still top of the league well done

Last edited:
Aye, another Sunday among THEPEEPUL. They're fuckin raging & so is The Baldy Belgian Bawbag apparently Brendans "have some fun" comment as them so upset, it's hunbelievable. On m

😭
🥃 Slàinte

Watched it see thought the cheating in the men’s game was bad but it appears to have transferred to the women’s game some of thier tackles were ridiculous but not in the referees opinion expect the same for the men on Saturday but well played the Ladies still top of the league well done
Congratulations GHIRLS. 3 more wins Champions.

Back