That other team ,ower there

Understand all Lubo. But we won today in spite of Beaton and VAR. Refs and VAR will look at all goals scored to see if anything was untoward in build up to the goal. That's the game now VAR will decide the legitimacy of Goals red cards. Whether we agree or disagree it is part of the game until we get a superior device which is fair and competent to all
I seriously doubt your take on VAR Ally.. Its used to the detriment of us and yes we have had decisions that were made by VAR that refs ignored at the time... What we are now getting is refs being shown a selective angle or still of a incident, rather than seeing all available footage, so a wee guy in a studio can decide what to show..

Every single time the huns get the ball into the box someone goes down... And the officials are giving absolutely all contact as a pen, they are the only team in Scotland who benefit this way..

Basically if you like... VAR is used to gain an advantage to them and to hinder their opponents... With the opposite applying in our case.. And it will remain so until either we use outside sources or AI perfects the decision making.

I seriously doubt your take on VAR Ally.. Its used to the detriment of us and yes we have had decisions that were made by VAR that refs ignored at the time... What we are now getting is refs being shown a selective angle or still of a incident, rather than seeing all available footage, so a wee guy in a studio can decide what to show..

Every single time the huns get the ball into the box someone goes down... And the officials are giving absolutely all contact as a pen, they are the only team in Scotland who benefit this way..

Basically if you like... VAR is used to gain an advantage to them and to hinder their opponents... With the opposite applying in our case.. And it will remain so until either we use outside sources or AI perfects the decision making.
It not just us who gets decisions going against them. Every team in the league loses out.

They are not consistent let’s be honest about it,you see a foul committed by a certain team and they get away with no matter the level serous or push it’s passed over you see the same or similar in another game yellow or even a red the prime example is Buckland on Sunday no action you can garrentee if had been the ST Mirren keeper he would have walked a free kick awarded but no nothing was done about it He should have been off ????

Time to ditch var and lanarkshire referees associations. Tear everything up S F A S P F L. Our game is now completely corrupt. Never in my day have I seen so much bias in our game, that includes Sky and it's commentators, BBC Viaplay and the rest of smsm. It has even crept into our women's game. We must do something soon or our game will die as we know it.

If Celtic fans haven't got it by now, they are never going to get it.
How many refs attend sash bashes to tell their stories after retirement.
Dallas - Peadophile email

McCurry - Simply the best with his congregation
Beaton - drinks in Sevco pub

The list goes on. It's not some conspiracy theory. It's facts. Backed by stats showing that these guys allegiances effect how they officiate games.
I posted a video of Alan Stubbs on Tippy Tappy Football with Sam Allardyce, he said he approached the ref to appeal for a stonewall penalty, the ref told him, Celtic will never get a penalty v Rangers while I’m ref. He did not name the ref.
A referee after refusing Celtic a blatant last minute penalty for a foul on Neil Lennon, said…I couldn’t give that for a foul on Lennon, it would have started a riot!!! I think the ref was Kenny Clark but am not sure.

Time to ditch var and lanarkshire referees associations. Tear everything up S F A S P F L. Our game is now completely corrupt. Never in my day have I seen so much bias in our game, that includes Sky and it's commentators, BBC Viaplay and the rest of smsm. It has even crept into our women's game. We must do something soon or our game will die as we know it.
You finished rantin yet? 🤣🤣🤣

I posted a video of Alan Stubbs on Tippy Tappy Football with Sam Allardyce, he said he approached the ref to appeal for a stonewall penalty, the ref told him, Celtic will never get a penalty v Rangers while I’m ref. He did not name the ref.
A referee after refusing Celtic a blatant last minute penalty for a foul on Neil Lennon, said…I couldn’t give that for a foul on Lennon, it would have started a riot!!! I think the ref was Kenny Clark but am not sure.
Big Stubbs should’ve said who the scummy cunt was!!it’s no as if the authorities could censor him!!

Back