That other team ,ower there

A shove in the back of the covering CB helped too. No VAR review.
Every goal we have scored in the last year has been forensically examined by VAR to search for any plausible excuse to disallow it. And yet, sevco goals are very rarely looked at. To my (biased) mind, Dessers gets a clear header only because he shoves the CB who flattens his own goalie.

Now I'm not saying the goal should be cancelled but surely VAR should at least be checking why the St Mirren defender and goalie are both wiped out. But no, it is apparently not even worth looking at!

2024-04-28-14-18-59-751.jpg

But Peanut Heid insisting that Butland had no choice but to launch himself in (dangerously) to clear it, otherwise the St M player could have gotten to it first! Sometimes players do just inevitably collide into each other! I bet he would have had the same opinion if it happened at the other end.
Butland was last man and took the player out, he should have been off imo.

I know you don't think so Tommy, but even our mistakes haven't been enough to keep them in it. They owe a lot to the "pattern of Assistance" they've received this season.
A perfect example of the cheating that want on between Walsh and Beaton in the Glasgow Derby was shown in the Newcastle game yesterday.
Although the situation was different, the outcome should have been the same.
Sheffield player burst into box and was brought down. Penalty was awarded. Ref goes to VAR and is shown incident in FULL (key word there). The ref sees that contact was made with the ball before the Newcastle player makes contact with the Sheffield player (more contact than AJ made on Silva) and the penalty was was then not awarded. Correct outcome.
If that had been the case in the derby. The league would be practically over. And it's happened all season to the benefit of the scum.
Mate I understand some decisions have been terrible I feel them just as much as anyone on here but I will leave it at that 😂 VAR was brought in to help but I think it’s made things worse even when at a game soon as your team score your looking at the ref it’s frustrating as fuck …get VAR to fuck and spend the money instead on refs from England or wales or even from Europe (and put to bed this bias that every fanbase in the spl complain about) gutted st Mirren couldn’t hold on for the draw …..they deserved to win or at every least get the draw

WouldMate I understand some decisions have been terrible I feel them just as much as anyone on here but I will leave it at that 😂 VAR was brought in to help but I think it’s made things worse even when at a game soon as your team score your looking at the ref it’s frustrating as fuck …get VAR to fuck and spend the money instead on refs from England or wales or even from Europe (and put to bed this bias that every fanbase in the spl complain about) gutted st Mirren couldn’t hold on for the draw …..they deserved to win or at every least get the draw
Only in Scotland would allow a referee employed by a club be allowed to ref a match involving his employer, even before he gets on the pitch he is going to have a certain amount of bias towards the opposition which showed more than a few times today Without a doubt Buckland should have been sent off he knew exactly what he was doing if he missed the ball he wanted to stop the Mirren player a yellow given as a pasafire excuse the spelling never was aygood at it but he shouhave been sent offf

Bhoys and GHIRLS do not please be concerned about referees we have won 2 nine in a rows despite them. Decisions go for and against us in games 😔 but is there really a conspiracy about.

Stats prove that one team gains more advantages than any other team.
Stats Shammy yes know were you are coming from .But we have won cup finals instead of Tiny Wharton Bobby Davidson who Jock Stein hated with a passion. Refs give honest decisions during the matches. It's how we as Celtic supporters see there decisions in our eyes. I know we lost a semi final to ICT due to referee incompetence that day. He saw the handball different to ours in the stadium. The first thing we need to do is get referees to tell us all their allergies to certain clubs. Open and honest that is the way to go imo. It would to go to elevating every thing that's wrong in our game. I remember speaking to the late Bertie Auld who remembers a match against Rangers at ibrox. Tiny Wharton was ref and he gave John Grieg Rangers captain Masonic handshake. How did Bertie know this because Greig told him he's one of us.

Bhoys and GHIRLS do not please be concerned about referees we have won 2 nine in a rows despite them. Decisions go for and against us in games 😔 but is there really a conspiracy about.
The reality is I don't think there is a conspiracy, although I do love to whinge about it. However, I do believe that referees are being promoted and selected based on criteria other than just their abilities and suitability at performing their job at refereeing games. And because of this, I do think that there is a significant number of them who are not unbiased - whether that is conscious or unconscious none of us can say for certain. But the statistics show that it does indeed exist.

Either this is due to incompetence or biasedness then we don't really know, but either option is not a satisfactory situation and something needs to change within the refereeing fraternity, but this will never happen unless the "customers" speak up about these failures.

Yes, we have been successful despite their (perceived or real) allegiances. But would we have been even more successful and our biggest rivals been less successful if they were all neutral in their decsion making as they should be? We will never know for definite but there are very many in our fanbase who 100% believe that this would be the case.

Stats Shammy yes know were you are coming from .But we have won cup finals instead of Tiny Wharton Bobby Davidson who Jock Stein hated with a passion. Refs give honest decisions during the matches. It's how we as Celtic supporters see there decisions in our eyes. I know we lost a semi final to ICT due to referee incompetence that day. He saw the handball different to ours in the stadium. The first thing we need to do is get referees to tell us all their allergies to certain clubs. Open and honest that is the way to go imo. It would to go to elevating every thing that's wrong in our game. I remember speaking to the late Bertie Auld who remembers a match against Rangers at ibrox. Tiny Wharton was ref and he gave John Grieg Rangers captain Masonic handshake. How did Bertie know this because Greig told him he's one of us.
So Celtic v the hunz ibrox Morelos kicks punches his way threw the game among other incidents referee Beaton does fuckall about it,hamstrings celtic at every opportunity by giving free kicks constantly against us every time we got a head of steam up??the goes for a beer with his mates in his hun pub??……referee Walsh who is a Tim??works for the hunz on a partime basis training the next generation up an coming huns??now tell me the two referees that do the same only for celtic??as long as we have celtic supporters that come away with that guff of them not being biased we won’t root it out🤷‍♂️

If Celtic fans haven't got it by now, they are never going to get it.
How many refs attend sash bashes to tell their stories after retirement.
Dallas - Peadophile email

McCurry - Simply the best with his congregation
Beaton - drinks in Sevco pub

The list goes on. It's not some conspiracy theory. It's facts. Backed by stats showing that these guys allegiances effect how they officiate games.

Now I'm not one to go

The list goes on. It's not some conspiracy theory. It's facts. Backed by stats showing that these guys allegiances effect how they officiate games.
Young Lubo I get your point in my day they were the same corruptible mins. But I saw today that the mib Beaton couldn't derail our title charge. The point I was making was it's all down to us. Win our games and make sure we win them with impunity they no ref can deny us

The list goes on. It's not some conspiracy theory. It's facts. Backed by stats showing that these guys allegiances affect how they officiate games.
Absofuckinglutley mate,,,fuckin pisses me off that attitude,,av got two members of my family who know two premier league refs..Dickinson…Alan Muir both durty hun cunts don’t even hide it🤷‍♂️….

Every goal we have scored in the last year has been forensically examined by VAR to search for any plausible excuse to disallow it. And yet, sevco goals are very rarely looked at. To my (biased) mind, Dessers gets a clear header only because he shoves the CB who flattens his own goalie.

Now I'm not saying the goal should be cancelled but surely VAR should at least be checking why the St Mirren defender and goalie are both wiped out. But no, it is apparently not even worth looking at!

View attachment 25650
I too have a biased mind. Seemed an obvious foul in the build up to me 🤷‍♂️

Now I'm not one to go

Young Lubo I get your point in my day they were the same corruptible mins. But I saw today that the mib Beaton couldn't derail our title charge. The point I was making was it's all down to us. Win our games and make sure we win them with impunity they no ref can deny us

My problem with that Ally is, that attitude will ensure nothing changes. "If we are good enough, the refs don't matter" is the saying. But what if we aren't good enough. What if we have a shit game, like today, and have to battle for the points, like today. Then the refs matter.
The refs were looking for a handball in the build up to our second goal. If there had even remotely been a chance to cut off our goal or assist Dundee, the MiBs would have taken it.
We have 4 league games left. We have shown this season that we aren't much better than the scum in some matches. We are facing teams that have taken points off us.
We should all be sitting saying, let's just win by any means possible. Let's battle and get that title.....instead, most fans are worrying that if we aren't at our best, the MiBs can 100% decide where the title goes. And that's not fair. There should be a level playing field....the refs shouldn't even be in the conversation.

My problem with that Ally is, that attitude will ensure nothing changes. "If we are good enough, the refs don't matter" is the saying. But what if we aren't good enough. What if we have a shit game, like today, and have to battle for the points, like today. Then the refs matter.
The refs were looking for a handball in the build up to our second goal. If there had even remotely been a chance to cut off our goal or assist Dundee, the MiBs would have taken it.
We have 4 league games left. We have shown this season that we aren't much better than the scum in some matches. We are facing teams that have taken points off us.
We should all be sitting saying, let's just win by any means possible. Let's battle and get that title.....instead, most fans are worrying that if we aren't at our best, the MiBs can 100% decide where the title goes. And that's not fair. There should be a level playing field....the refs shouldn't even be in the conversation.
Understand all Lubo. But we won today in spite of Beaton and VAR. Refs and VAR will look at all goals scored to see if anything was untoward in build up to the goal. That's the game now VAR will decide the legitimacy of Goals red cards. Whether we agree or disagree it is part of the game until we get a superior device which is fair and competent to all

Members online

Back