That other team ,ower there

Hope yer enjoying yer holiday, hope yee've not been with nice lady, nice boobies, big baws & tadger
Nearly last ngt m8🤣🤣🤣.. Fukin BLITZED at 5am staggering bak tae Hotel approached by an ABSOLUTE DARLIN!! 😍😍😍.. 36 DD's but a Thot listen tae Tartan & Dbl check!! 🤣🤣🤣.. Quick Paul Hogan fae Croc Dundee & a G'day wiz met with a Fukin DO ONE YA CUNT!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Still no got case so hud tae go tae Market & buy 4 pairs ae shorts n polos wae pair ae copy Lacoste Trainers!! £75 the lot & Al be chasing Fukin EMIRATES fur EVERY Haepny!!🤬🤬🤬.. Madness starts at 7 agane.. Nuther 10 hr shift!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dundee fined for taking points off Sevco…

Partly due to the Moaning Minnies at Ipox Dundee FC have been fined £180,000 by the SPFL for the state of their pitch . ( £120,000 suspended until end of next season !)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I cannot remember the SPFL ( or the SFA ) taking any action against the Klub from Ipox for numerous instances of violent , dangerous behaviour by denizens of said football klub when :
they have attempted to attack Celtic players during match ,
thrown broken glass into the Celtic goalmouth ,
committed GBH on the Celtic physio by braining him with a bottle ( from the business seats ! ),
thrown bottle at Celtic player after scoring from a penalty ,
inflicted numerous injuries on Celtic supporters on various occasions by pelting their corner with bottles , lighters , coins etc...
Player safety is paramount , of course , but no one was likely to come to harm at dens except the diver Silva - but attacks on players and staff of visiting teams SHOULD be a priority for the SPFL .

However they are happy to either ignore or condone the unacceptable behaviour of the IIpox Klub and its supporters - until someone is seriously injured or dies ? Then the ''fines'' for the responsible party
( the Football authorities - SFA and SPFL ) will dwarf the penalty that has been meted out to Dundee FC . That appears to be a risk that these administrators are prepared to take , given that it is not their money they are risking but Scottish Football's .

HH

It costs less to install a carpet. FS Livi and Killie having been using an advantage using a pitch that is not any better than what is available in Glasgow Green or the pits.

Broken bottles, wine bottles, lighters and coins….nothing to see here.
Waterlogged pitch after biblical rainfall….fine these dangerous lunatics!!

That brought back memories of the banter years, although they have never really went away.

"
AMID the Craig Whytes, Sir David Murrays and Duff and Phelps, the Rangers crisis has a new protagonist – Mr Custard.
Mr Custard, also known as Bob Riley, a children's entertainer from Northamptonshire, has had a flood of calls and emails from both sides of the Old Firm divide after a muddle saw his "Bluenose" website become the focus for fans to donate to a "fighting fund" for the Ibrox club.":cool:

This team are shit

I'm not sure but I think he was trying to tell us that sevco are shit?,crap, utter bullshit?
I mean I could be wrong but those 3 words were the context of the upload.
I think he's being a tad positive, they were utter shit, crap and bullshit, something we've been telling them for some time one thing he missed though is that not)) only are they shit they're totally bollocks] and shit. Oh don't you love it when the zombies start phlipping out of their tiny minds? Aye?me tae

Last edited:
Partly due to the Moaning Minnies at Ipox Dundee FC have been fined £180,000 by the SPFL for the state of their pitch . ( £120,000 suspended until end of next season !)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I cannot remember the SPFL ( or the SFA ) taking any action against the Klub from Ipox for numerous instances of violent , dangerous behaviour by denizens of said football klub when :
they have attempted to attack Celtic players during match ,
thrown broken glass into the Celtic goalmouth ,
committed GBH on the Celtic physio by braining him with a bottle ( from the business seats ! ),
thrown bottle at Celtic player after scoring from a penalty ,
inflicted numerous injuries on Celtic supporters on various occasions by pelting their corner with bottles , lighters , coins etc...
Player safety is paramount , of course , but no one was likely to come to harm at dens except the diver Silva - but attacks on players and staff of visiting teams SHOULD be a priority for the SPFL .

However they are happy to either ignore or condone the unacceptable behaviour of the IIpox Klub and its supporters - until someone is seriously injured or dies ? Then the ''fines'' for the responsible party
( the Football authorities - SFA and SPFL ) will dwarf the penalty that has been meted out to Dundee FC . That appears to be a risk that these administrators are prepared to take , given that it is not their money they are risking but Scottish Football's .

HH
Their board went on the war path to have Dundee punished. Our board have allowed all the things you mentioned pass without comment due to having no balls or backbone 😡😡

Members online

No members online now.

Back