That other team ,ower there

The opposite of Helium Heid. Meet Tramadol Tam, a dozy thicko who is so mindnumbing and unsuited to presenting podcasts that he has even bored himself to sleep!

Ooft ffs ๐Ÿ™„ these guys who are actually an improvement on Sally, perhaps it's just that they've been watching sevco for a good 12 years now that they're going at the same speed of their team?
Helium heid vs Tramadol twins , I had to double take this clip as at first I thought it was one of them, turns out it was both of them, tramadol tam and diazepam Dan? ๐Ÿ˜…

Ooft ffs ๐Ÿ™„ these guys who are actually an improvement on Sally, perhaps it's just that they've been watching sevco for a good 12 years now that they're going at the same speed of their team?
Helium heid vs Tramadol twins , I had to double take this clip as at first I thought it was one of them, turns out it was both of them, tramadol tam and diazepam Dan? ๐Ÿ˜…
Oh, I've gotta say, the big man Sally will be really disappointed with your critique of his cheeky co-commentating skills. I've gotta say you are correct though as they are an improvement on the jovial law breaker.

This clip clearly shows how overdosing on Deludamol causes your tiny brain to shrink even more and your 45s to play at 33โ…“!

Oh, I've gotta say, the big man Sally will be really disappointed with your critique of his cheeky co-commentating skills. I've gotta say you are correct though as they are an improvement on the jovial law breaker.

This clip clearly shows how overdosing on Deludamol causes your tiny brain to shrink even more and your 45s to play at 33โ…“!
" aahbsulutley, I've got to say" , "it's just incredible that both teams are going for it", " I don't think anybody saw that coming" " and I just have to add" , " also " , " awww he's got to hit that first time " ๐Ÿ˜…

Canny string a sentence together.

Back