SUTTON,Daily Express today

I like Sutton and to be fair on Thursday he said they turned up and were counted.

He was talking over the euro campaign and he’s right.

He has also questioned other teams.

I do think its that english arrogance and he is allowing others to show part of his interviews taking out the most controversial bit only.

They did do well on Thursday but the week before was a howler.
On the money

I think Sutton would be more worried about his son than his grown man brother. As for Celtic in Europe? Well I agree, we have done absolutely fuck all to improve our defence and have had our arses handed to us. Even when we’ve played well, Bayern, two defensive balls ups cost us. AEK, defensive calamities cost us £60m.

It depends on what you see as achievable. I see us being able to not be humiliated if we spent some of the cash. From there, we qualify for the CL, invest a proportion of thstveach year and steadily move forward.

Of course, Rogers is restricted by a tentative board. That might be his reason to leave, but, if he was backed he could succeed, raising his own profile for the future. Let’s face it, you get no praise for winning the lot up here. We are viewed as a pub league. Make a mark in Europe then one of the clubs he could use his languages at might take notice.

Chris moans because he cares and doesn’t think the club are serious about being at the top table. Neither do Fucking I.

Back