Managed: 7
Goals Scored: 9
Goals Conceded: 2
Won: 5
Drawn: 2
Lost: 0
Won By 2 Clear Goals: 2
2 x 0-0 Draws
Is Neil Lennon's record as bad as we are it making out to be?

Who's blaming Burke? No one is blaming Burke. Where does that come from?
You obviously don’t have Twitter or access to Celtic Media. Burke was given a hammering.

Come on folks, there's kneejerk reactions, then there is the faint aroma of hysteria.

It's a disappointing result.......no more, no less!

There are players playing themselves back to fitness, and there are one or two that look a bit leggy. Lenny came in at short notice with one simple brief......secure the title!

It's our expectations that are unrealistic. We're putting a helluva lot of emphasis on treble trebles and pummelling teams when we have no right to demand trophies on tap.

The fact that we're in this position should be cause for celebration. It's the business end of the season and we're 6 points and two games away from something totally unprecedented in this or any other era.

This is a GOOD Celtic side, but it's not a GREAT Celtic side. Let's put it back into perspective!
Last two home games 0-0. Should never be happening. Two home games and No goals?

Last two home games 0-0. Should never be happening. Two home games and No goals?
Didn’t we beat Shitco last Beautiful Sunday 2-1 watched the Highlights of Sportscene only thing we didn’t do was hit the back o the net.
We created loads of chances but didn’t take them. I would be worried we were not making any. As MD is saying a sense of perspective is needed. Keep calm carry on.
Mon the Hoops

HH ☘️

The team look tired and flat. It happens. I think we will return to form against the dons, as we raise our game in the big ones. We should have scored six at the weekend. The goals will come.

In the summer the pool needs a boost and we also need to offload about 10 players. All the projects bar Morgan. With young Shved arriving it might see the departure of Sincy who doesn’t seem able to return to form, which is a real dissapointment. I hope he can recapture his form but it’s been too long.

If we invest we will be revitalized for the CL qualifications and if we make that then the resources available helps us to improve even further.

As for Lenny? I think he us conscious that taking too many risks now could be disastrous, so I understand his reluctance to make sweeping tactical changes.

When he gets appointed he will use the window to strengthen and try to increase our tempo. I have no doubt he will be appointed unless we collapse. Which we won’t. It’s about getting over the line and regrouping for a go at the CL. If we improve to manage qualifying we will grind they bastards into the dust next year.

Only if we invest though. So let’s hope we are working on identifying players right now and not ten minutes to 12 on the final day of the window.

The team look tired and flat. It happens. I think we will return to form against the dons, as we raise our game in the big ones. We should have scored six at the weekend. The goals will come.

In the summer the pool needs a boost and we also need to offload about 10 players. All the projects bar Morgan. With young Shved arriving it might see the departure of Sincy who doesn’t seem able to return to form, which is a real dissapointment. I hope he can recapture his form but it’s been too long.

If we invest we will be revitalized for the CL qualifications and if we make that then the resources available helps us to improve even further.

As for Lenny? I think he us conscious that taking too many risks now could be disastrous, so I understand his reluctance to make sweeping tactical changes.

When he gets appointed he will use the window to strengthen and try to increase our tempo. I have no doubt he will be appointed unless we collapse. Which we won’t. It’s about getting over the line and regrouping for a go at the CL. If we improve to manage qualifying we will grind they bastards into the dust next year.

Only if we invest though. So let’s hope we are working on identifying players right now and not ten minutes to 12 on the final day of the window.
Good post again TV. 10minutes ti 12 or Loan o clock time.

HH ☘️

When comments like that are made, then it sounds an awful lot like entitlement.

That's a philosophy which is more appropriate across the city and was largely responsible for the demise of the team who previously played there.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but we also scored twice last week against the huns. It's football.......it happens sometimes.

There are issues that have to be addressed, but there were enough chances created to win the game comfortably and I would be more concerned if that wasn't the case.

We’re Celtic the only thing your entitled to do
Is be Faithful through and through.
The Mob across town have had Watp entitlement and even after they let their club die. They have it again with this incarnation.
We have no god given right to win or score goals anywhere Period.
We seem to be buying into the Media bullshit that We’re lost have no direction.
Get a grip. This is what they want us to think.
Keeps the deluded Zombies happy and buying the Daily toilet rolls.
No matter who’s in charge we go forward.
Mon the Hoops.

HH ☘️

8 points clear when lenny took over,,11clear now.still undefeated. Lenny won at Easter road, Rodgers couldn't. Rodgers couldn't win at st mirren this season .lenny did.ok the football hasn't been brilliant to watch but the forwards seem to be toiling at the moment, none of who are Lennon buys btw.if that dud Burke had scored the sitter don't even think we'd be having this discussion, another wonder signing from Rodgers who has a touch like a trampoline. Give lenny a break ,we'll get there hail hail

Agree we're lacking the cutting edge to put teams away. However in big games we do the biz, League is won. Beat the Sheep & the finall vs diet huns or ICT nae probs. Give Lenny the job now!
Hail! Hail!
NL isn’t that man for us couldn’t beat Livingston struggled to beat St Midden it’s his tactics absolutely boring shit on Saturday in my view

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back