Streams

I don't use Facebook, I feel its designed to facilitate a means of communication between me and people I don't want to communicate with.

Hi you stole my lunch money at school in 1986 you're a cunt - oh fuck sorry about that I'll send you 50p.

Hi we were mates at college and I knew you shagged my sister but just found out you shagged my mother too, you're a cunt - oh fuck sorry about that your sister didn't tell me she was your maw aswell.

Hi I was your mates sister from college, I gave birth to our child in 1991 you're a cunt - oh for fuck sake!! 🙀

I don't use Facebook, I feel its designed to facilitate a means of communication between me and people I don't want to communicate with.

Hi you stole my lunch money at school in 1986 you're a cunt - oh fuck sorry about that I'll send you 50p.

Hi we were mates at college and I knew you shagged my sister but just found out you shagged my mother too, you're a cunt - oh fuck sorry about that your sister didn't tell me she was your maw aswell.

Hi I was your mates sister from college, I gave birth to our child in 1991 you're a cunt - oh for fuck sake!! 🙀
Jeezo you were a busy boy at school!!!

Fs hoopy nae wonder you're no wanting anything to do with facebook 🤣 actually I call it nosebook.
Was on it once years ago for about 1 year , caused loads of unnecessary friction in my relationship ( who are you talking to on that fb?) .
Not worth the hassle plus I was getting friend requests from people I'd see every other few days , I might pass a person I recognise but no words are exchanged, lucky if theres an ' orite ' or eye contact.
Next day I'd get a friend request from same person who'd rather just walk by - me and not acknowledge me the day before , leaving me thinking wtf is that aboot?

Members online

Latest posts

Back