Statements we will NEVER here from Ibrokes.

Hi My Names Dave King,
I've decided tae com clean about my business dealings in South Africa & at The Rangers.

At the UEFA CUP Final in Manchester it wasn't Chelsea & Other hooligans that caused all the trouble It was our own fans.

Jim Traynor is not giving journalists the truth, he's a fat hun basturd fae Airdrie.

I know we keep saying the Rangers are coming & going for 55, thats just tae keep the gullible giving us their giro.

I made a huge mistake & lost thousands by cutting Celtic's allocation at Ibroxes.

Bless me father for I have sin
Yours

David King

Hi My Names Dave King,
I've decided tae com clean about my business dealings in South Africa & at The Rangers.

At the UEFA CUP Final in Manchester it wasn't Chelsea & Other hooligans that caused all the trouble It was our own fans.

Jim Traynor is not giving journalists the truth, he's a fat hun basturd fae Airdrie.

I know we keep saying the Rangers are coming & going for 55, thats just tae keep the gullible giving us their giro.

I made a huge mistake & lost thousands by cutting Celtic's allocation at Ibroxes.

Bless me father for I have sin
Yours

David King
Sorry lying bastard your name is David. Not Dave. May the powers of Christ compell you! .??

It was all David Murrays plan for over 5 years to scape goat the death of the club onto a holding company with no assets, so he could walk away Scot free and have our hand picked Patsy get 20 million for the deeds that John Brown was looking for. Dont belive me check out wavetower on Companies house website. Now owed 40 million despite getting 500k each year so far.

We are still paying money into the holding company that we claimed died, and as for the same club pish, hahahahaha, we cannae believe you fell for comrade Green and his Xmas message.

We thank you very kindly for making us all rich while we loaded your beloved club with unsustainable debt. Our wealth is your loss. Now get your season ticket money in for next season Hong Kong ticketus are waiting for their repayments asap.

You gullybears were never the people. You were always nothing. You deserve nothing. You are our minions and what we tell you, you will do it. Now chop chop.

It was all David Murrays plan for over 5 years to scape goat the death of the club onto a holding company with no assets, so he could walk away Scot free and have our hand picked Patsy get 20 million for the deeds that John Brown was looking for. Dont belive me check out wavetower on Companies house website. Now owed 40 million despite getting 500k each year so far.

We are still paying money into the holding company that we claimed died, and as for the same club pish, hahahahaha, we cannae believe you fell for comrade Green and his Xmas message.

We thank you very kindly for making us all rich while we loaded your beloved club with unsustainable debt. Our wealth is your loss. Now get your season ticket money in for next season Hong Kong ticketus are waiting for their repayments asap.

You gullybears were never the people. You were always nothing. You deserve nothing. You are our minions and what we tell you, you will do it. Now chop chop.
hahaha! huns jist don't do reality, HH TET!

HI LADS MY NAME'S STEVIE G
Well laa I used to play for a filthy sectarian club that had the same signing policy as the that great old institution called RANKERS* and am here to tell you all it's finished with.
So let's bow our head in prayer. ' John Brown you make me laugh...whats a taig?' ?

Lourdes more like lurid.....can't for life of me understand anybody with an ounce of sense supporting that vile shite Liverpool...founded by an Orangeman! Aye in ye come paddy...aye right! Up until the sixties no better than the filth in Govan..Rant over Goin back to tangrine dream.???
try amun duul 2 dance of the lemmings!!!!!

Reactions: TET
Back