Should Betting Sites be banned from sponsoring Fitba Taps?

Ban all sponsorship by Gambling Companies

• Yes

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • I dont have a problem its just a bit of fun.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a part of the Desmond family, keep spending.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Who cares as long as we beat Sevco.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
People want to ban a variety of products because they cause some people harm , I fully understand that. I'm a libertarian and believe that people are entitled to have free will. I'm not a gambler. Never smoked. If a product is available why should it not be advertised?

I dont buy taps wi sponsors no matter who it is so personally I couldn’t care less whose name is on the shirt,nobody’s gonna stop gambling because the bookies isn’t on a teams tap and yer not gonna take up betting either just coz it’s on our tap you could have Lawsons sausages and some vegan would get the hump or IrnBru and some cunt would moan about all the sugar because fatties might put on another stone just by seeing the shirt there’s far too much pussyfooting around these days I’m not unsympathetic to the issues of addiction I was a semi pro almost pro stoner for years on top of the 40 year tobacco habit that I eventually broke but there’s a limit to what society can do for the individual but we can’t all live in a magnolia coloured vanilla flavour world sterile and wrapped in cotton wool to protect us from our selves

People want to ban a variety of products because they cause some people harm , I fully understand that. I'm a libertarian and believe that people are entitled to have free will. I'm not a gambler. Never smoked. If a product is available why should it not be advertised?
No one is saying people should not have a right to their own free will. Drugs, crime, corruption etc are all illegal but people still do them willingly without advertising.
Here's the thing, why do you think companies spend a fortune on advertising?
Is it...
A. They just want their brand to be famous?
B. It fucking works and makes them millions.

No one is saying people should not have a right to their own free will. Drugs, crime, corruption etc are all illegal but people still do them willingly without advertising.
Here's the thing, why do you think companies spend a fortune on advertising?
Is it...
A. They just want their brand to be famous?
B. It fucking works and makes them millions.
It is the duty of directors to achieve both A and B.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back