Sevco v Champions at Asbestosdome, Sun 7-Apr-24 at noon. MIB=Beaton VAR=Walsh

Had one of the best Celtic experiences at Wimbledon csc, me and the youngest bhoy saw us beat them 5 0 and the place was going absolutely crazy. We then left and walked out into this quiet suburban environment. What a contrast,
Great time say hi to the bhoys and you and your dad enjoy your day.
HH

My dad and I watched the 3-2 game in there. We were down to 10 men and Eddy scored. By far the best experience I've had with my dad as a Celtic fan. Good omen.....this is his 4th Glasgow Derby in there....and we have never lost 👍

Hunskelping itinerary.

- 9:00: Pick dad up from hotel.
- 9:30: Catch train in Guildford
- 10:15: Get to pub in wimbledon and have a pint and a bacon roll....repeat pint until 11:30
- 11:30: Walk up to Wimbledon CSC.
- Between the hours of 12:00 till 14:00: get really drunk and celebrate another victory against the hun scum orange bastards.
- 14:00 onwards: Drink
Have fun my son

My dad and I watched the 3-2 game in there. We were down to 10 men and Eddy scored. By far the best experience I've had with my dad as a Celtic fan. Good omen.....this is his 4th Glasgow Derby in there....and we have never lost 👍
It’d be great to just go out for a pint and watch the game m8
So enjoy the benefits of life outside the bowl
It’ll be carnage today up here

Since the Salmond issue membership has went up.
Since the salmond investigation,,they’ve had to get backed up by the greens??which would indicate they lost seats after having a massive advantage 🤷‍♂️…listen I’m not remotely interested in any party and woulda loved independence in fact I voted for it,but facts are they’ve lost there way…right that’s me outta this quagmire 🙏👋

Hunskelping itinerary.

- 9:00: Pick dad up from hotel.
- 9:30: Catch train in Guildford
- 10:15: Get to pub in wimbledon and have a pint and a bacon roll....repeat pint until 11:30
- 11:30: Walk up to Wimbledon CSC.
- Between the hours of 12:00 till 14:00: get really drunk and celebrate another victory against the hun scum orange bastards.
- 14:00 onwards: Drink
If only yi hud a boax 😉
Hope you have a great day with your Dad bud
👏👏👏
Mon the Hoops

HH🍀

Nerves shredded - check. Green undies (optional) - check. Beaton voodoo doll - check. Easter lily - check. Nae singing last night for full-throttled roar - check. £10 on 7-1 - check.

Ken I've forgotten something, but half-past worrying aboot it now.

Just please, please, please show up today Bhoys!

Nae fuckin aboot, just get aboot our business and we'll be just fine

MON 'RA TIC

I agree it's not a well thought out law but how on earth are the SNP going to be wiped off the political earth?? 🤣 Should we have the red Tories or the blue Tories? Both Labour and Tory offer this country nothing and the voters know it.
Here's my tuppence worth, Shammy; most of which I've concluded from speaking to folk who actually do care enough to take the time to vote. Not by any means are they all SNP supporters either......

Come the Westminster elections, SNP WILL lose seats; However, they will still be the third biggest party in parliament.

The current projection is that their numbers will be in the low forties, 42- 44 seats.

That's actually remarkable considering the years of diatribe, spin, and innuendo that they constantly get bombarded with from the unionist media. Which, as I've said before, is almost ALL of the media.
Both written and spoken.

After a very short time, Labour in Westminster will be found to have moved so far to the right that they will be seen for the political Trojan Horse that they are.

This can only be good for the Yes movement, including the SNP, as a whole.

Like yourself, I'm not fully onboard with everything the SNP do. However, I'm long enough in the tooth to know that my idea of utopian society doesn't exist; I'm fully aware that there'll be times I have to cut my cloth.

Anyway, there's the small matter of putting the dark side to the sword to occupy our thoughts right now. To be continued.........

Looking at the teams I can't hide the fact that im disappointed Calmac not starting.
This will be a big challenge for Iwata.
Their midfield with Lawrence in is a threat he's far superior to Cantwell imo and defo one to be very aware of.
Will be interesting to see how much Sterling gets away with early doors as he is a dirty barsteward but Kuhn cant go into a shell after his first tackle.
Expecting them to test Beatons leniency early doors. Must take our chances when they come as we know what happens if we don't.
🍀🇮🇪💚

Members online

Latest posts

Back