Season ticket switch if anyone is interested

tommybhoy8881

I’ve moved to north stand upper (even tho it’s more like jock stein stand) but I’m now looking for a move to lower level (I’ve no chance of Celtic offering me a move as I’ve heard they are dealing with the special season tickets this season for reallocations because of our rivals getting tickets for Celtic park again and everyone is wanting to move from that area now) it’s a good seat and I moved up there to be near my mate but he no longer goes to games (the folk next to me are sound etc so if anyone fancies a switch let me know) I would give them a couple of games during the split for free of charge to see if they like the seat before any deals are made (I don’t need to try the other seat out as I will be at work anyway) I know it’s a long shot but just posted incase anyone fancied a move ☘️

Attachments

• IMG_1700.jpeg
    IMG_1700.jpeg
    574.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I’ve moved to north stand upper (even tho it’s more like jock stein stand) but I’m now looking for a move to lower level (I’ve no chance of Celtic offering me a move as I’ve heard they are dealing with the special season tickets this season for reallocations because of our rivals getting tickets for Celtic park again and everyone is wanting to move from that area now) it’s a good seat and I moved up there to be near my mate but he no longer goes to games (the folk next to me are sound etc so if anyone fancies a switch let me know) I would give them a couple of games during the split for free of charge to see if they like the seat before any deals are made (I don’t need to try the other seat out as I will be at work anyway) I know it’s a long shot but just posted incase anyone fancied a move ☘️
Crampons and ropes available for rent.🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back