Scottish Cup Final

I know most wont like him for being associated with them but ive nothing but respect for the guy and the way he went about his business as a manager.He was a good friend of big Jock and speaks very highly of him so thats good enough for me.
I’m fairly indifferent to him. He gets a lot of credit for his character and achievements. Then he goes and accepts a knighthood 🤷‍♂️

Jeeezussss I better take some blood pressure tabs…a sevconite got booked?? 😳
It looks like Gollum won't book any more OFFC players now though. The new Nigerian Maldini/Beckenbauer, Bassey, gets to wipe out a Hearts player 20 yards from the ball then chase back to foul Boyce and gets away with it. After 70 minutes of diving Kent gets to pull back a Hearts player for 15 yards to stop a break away and no card.

I just watched 15 minutes of that shite and turned it off again. Both teams are long ball merchants....the skyapp can paint it as end to end stuff all they want but it can't be anything else...if all both teams do is Punt it end to fucking end!! Pure shite
Wonder what constitutes a dangerous attack on Skybet? Are they trying to steal bottles of water again fae the kiosks?

Members online

Latest posts

Back