Scott Brown 100% legend

It’s fucking ridiculous that every time that shower a shite get beat way anyone that the whole country has to hold its breath waiting for the fall out,,,this hasn’t always been the case?since that fat fuck traynor got involved way them they’ve pushed this victim card to deflect from poor results,it’s way past time that our media guys done there job and nailed this pish,,,,as a celtic fan a would urge our fans to stop buying these shit stained rags who act on there behalf...printing this nonsense!!
We also have Graeme Spiers weighing in with 'Brown has no class goading rangers players etc obviously forgotten the morelos kick from behind at ibrokes. On a slightly brighter note I watched in the pub I said i would in battlefield. Celtic supporters one side rangers on the other. Both sets cheered and shouted, the usual abuse every telly gets , after the game we sat down had a drink fired some pool agreed and disagreed about the game nothing malicious, bigoted nor sectarian in sight. Just fitba with decent folk from both sides as it should be. I remember how helpless and distraught their 9 through the 90s made me feel but I never turned into a complete desperado attacking any and everyone because my team lost. Like you say we take it on the chin , literally in broonys case. Oh I forgot he was asking for that twice

We also have Graeme Spiers weighing in with 'Brown has no class goading rangers players etc obviously forgotten the morelos kick from behind at ibrokes. On a slightly brighter note I watched in the pub I said i would in battlefield. Celtic supporters one side rangers on the other. Both sets cheered and shouted, the usual abuse every telly gets , after the game we sat down had a drink fired some pool agreed and disagreed about the game nothing malicious, bigoted nor sectarian in sight. Just fitba with decent folk from both sides as it should be. I remember how helpless and distraught their 9 through the 90s made me feel but I never turned into a complete desperado attacking any and everyone because my team lost. Like you say we take it on the chin , literally in broonys case. Oh I forgot he was asking for that twice
Thats the way it should be Winter ,told ma pal a could sense a bit of tension down that Gallowgate yesterday .

A quote by Jake McQuillen (Frankie Miller) from the film 'Just a boys game'
'2 bob oota 2 pound? Whit is this...a ski resort ?'
Check out the 2 minute mark to see it:
I have a special love for this film
HH

Thats the way it should be Winter ,told ma pal yesterday a could feel tension down that Gallowgate even in the Celtic pubs.
Changed days and not for the better
Lots of factors
like that line D al use it sometime ?is that film on youtube?
Yes, the link should be there
Filmed in and around Grennock, the pub was called the Voyageur and it did burn to the ground a few years later
My folks were in the film and I got a copy from big Peter McDogall, who drank in the Ex Servicemen's club on Inverkip Street
Great wee film
HH

Changed days and not for the better
Lots of factors

Yes, the link should be there
Filmed in and around Grennock, the pub was called the Voyageur and it did burn to the ground a few years later
My folks were in the film and I got a copy from big Peter McDogall, who drank in the Ex Servicemen's club on Inverkip Street
Great wee film
HH
Gony watch it thd now cheers bud ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back