Sack Rodgers NOW!!

Big Scales is the weak link at the back imo.Nawrocki had a shocker against the sheep last time so hopefully he puts that right this weekend.
Scales stepped into a Celtic defence that had no other options at that time Marti , I feel you're being a tad overly critical of a player who'd barely kicked a ball in anger for the hoops and really stepped up when we needed him to.
Nawrocki, yes he had a poor game against the sheep but again , another player who'd barely kicked a ball in anger for us.
I feel that given the minutes Nawrocki will be a decent signing for us and I won't jump the gun on him as he has looked pretty decent more often than not.
We signed a Liverpool defender Nat Phillips who was barely able to get any minutes in the 6 months we had him.
He's, coming from Liverpool supposed to be of a higher standard than both scales and Nawrocki but as it turned out he wasn't any better than either.
We can't expect all our signings to hit the ground running , we've been lucky that so many have, kyogo, CCV, hatate, maeda, Johnston, while others who are clearly talented individuals like Bernardo, Kuhn, Yang have taken more time to settle.
Scales had the benefit of playing for the sheep for some time and kwon is doing the business for St Mirren.
I'm not saying that you're personally too quick to judge but I do feel some others definately are.
I'm thinking in particular of Palma , another young player who is coming to a new country and culture , after about 60 minutes of a champions league game away to Feyenoord he was slaughtered, by many of not being Celtic standard even by some on here, very unfairly imo for not being brilliant instantly.
Considering these young bhoys have never tasted what playing for a club like Celtic and the demands that entails I think we should be more patient with our signings especially given the fact that pretty much all of them haven't been of the calibre Rodgers is looking for.
Jmo mate and like all my other ones I don't expect everyone to agree with me. HH 🍀

Scales stepped into a Celtic defence that had no other options at that time Marti , I feel you're being a tad overly critical of a player who'd barely kicked a ball in anger for the hoops and really stepped up when we needed him to.
Nawrocki, yes he had a poor game against the sheep but again , another player who'd barely kicked a ball in anger for us.
I feel that given the minutes Nawrocki will be a decent signing for us and I won't jump the gun on him as he has looked pretty decent more often than not.
We signed a Liverpool defender Nat Phillips who was barely able to get any minutes in the 6 months we had him.
He's, coming from Liverpool supposed to be of a higher standard than both scales and Nawrocki but as it turned out he wasn't any better than either.
We can't expect all our signings to hit the ground running , we've been lucky that so many have, kyogo, CCV, hatate, maeda, Johnston, while others who are clearly talented individuals like Bernardo, Kuhn, Yang have taken more time to settle.
Scales had the benefit of playing for the sheep for some time and kwon is doing the business for St Mirren.
I'm not saying that you're personally too quick to judge but I do feel some others definately are.
I'm thinking in particular of Palma , another young player who is coming to a new country and culture , after about 60 minutes of a champions league game away to Feyenoord he was slaughtered, by many of not being Celtic standard even by some on here, very unfairly imo for not being brilliant instantly.
Considering these young bhoys have never tasted what playing for a club like Celtic and the demands that entails I think we should be more patient with our signings especially given the fact that pretty much all of them haven't been of the calibre Rodgers is looking for.
Jmo mate and like all my other ones I don't expect everyone to agree with me. HH 🍀
I don't think any of our new signings have hit the ground running and certainly none are at tbe same level as the players we lost.I say it how i see it mate so not being over critical about Scales ,i think Celtic should and are capable of signing far better players.

I don't think any of our new signings have hit the ground running and certainly none are at tbe same level as the players we lost.I say it how i see it mate so not being over critical about Scales ,i think Celtic should and are capable of signing far better players.
Aye we're well capable of signing better players than we have, though it doesn't help if those players are sidelined very often.
Nawrocki, I simply haven't seen enough of him to say bad or good signing , what I do know is he's one of the few defenders we have who is actually willing to have a pop at goal from distance.
That's something we've lost since Juranovic went.
I'm.hoping Nawrocki takes this chance as I do think he's got the ability to be CCVs sidekick. No-one thought Scales had it in him to step up and keep his position.
Would he have done so had Welsh been fit I'm not so sure, he won't have a crack at goal we've seen that but in the spfl and at times in the champions league his ball retention has been far better than I couldve hoped for, but will that keep him in the side next season? Not if Rodgers has his way I'd have to guess.
We've been decimated with injuries so much of the season its really incredible that were where we are and our second string bhoys ( which really they are, coupled with project players) have done ever so well with the occasional lapses that we'd expect . I'll cut this bunch of mix n match Celtic squad some slack given they've rarely started with the same xi so many times that if ,
when we retain this title it'll go down as one of our sweetest I think but that's got to go down to Rodgers in my book though many will disagree that is how I see it, back Rodgers and we will get players in that won't drop an 8 pt lead HH

Ooft Ally , I hope yours goes better than mine , had a slight throb in one of my bottom cannine teeth, thought id get it sorted instantly ( posted this afterwards) , given the choice of root canal treatment or extraction, obviously would rather keep the tooth if possible so root canal it was.
3 anesthetic injections and its taken 6 days for it to settle and a few packets of brufen.
Then I was cycling home the other day, felt what I assumed was a piece of , well a piece of the egg sandwich I'd just eaten but turned out to be a full side of another tooth at the other side of the bottom teeth.
Back on phone and appointment for Tuesday, moral of the story, look after your teesh or you will whistle like me when you aren't intending to ☹️
Fecking dentist fout teeth oot one wisdom a canine and a n other. Oan the 💊 no helping much. Hope the Dee fcuk that mob big time tonight. My pain then will be worth it.🦷🦷

Fecking dentist fout teeth oot one wisdom a canine and a n other. Oan the 💊 no helping much. Hope the Dee fcuk that mob big time tonight. My pain then will be worth it.🦷🦷
Ouch Ally , 2 of the sairest to get extracted , sorry buddy.
Plenty of rest, avoid hot or cold or sweet drinks, avoid chocolate, avoid alcohol, fk yer allowed tae breathe I think.
Seriously though keep yer head a bit more elevated than normal when you sleep , I woke up next day drooling hanging half off the bed my face was aw swollen, I'll no make that mistake again.
Avoid smoking , the anaesthetic, 3 injections worn off and the blood rushing to my head fkn unreal pain, avoid aw the good things in life that bring a wee bit of comfort , watch Dundee hump sevco though by all means HH

Ouch Ally , 2 of the sairest to get extracted , sorry buddy.
Plenty of rest, avoid hot or cold or sweet drinks, avoid chocolate, avoid alcohol, fk yer allowed tae breathe I think.
Seriously though keep yer head a bit more elevated than normal when you sleep , I woke up next day drooling hanging half off the bed my face was aw swollen, I'll no make that mistake again.
Avoid smoking , fkn unreal, avoid aw the good things in life that bring a wee bit of comfort , watch Dundee hump sevco though by all means HH
Good advice Winter. Only bad bit wis nae 🥃😭

Fs Sally truly is the original book of clichés, 10 seconds into the build up 10 clichés 🙄
Difficult to tell which way this Bayern- arsenal game will go ally?
" absolutely! It's surprising, I mean I was surprised at just how well Bayern played but of course we all know how brilliant Bayern can be so it would be no surprise if they go on and beat arsenal "
Yes ally and arsenal have only won 1 game away from home in this champions league " of course , of course and you're absolutely correct to highlight that stat, however it wouldnt surprise me if they buck that trend tonight"
Can they do it?
" absolutely 100% but you just think it would be a surprise if they did , and it would be a huge result for them if they did , but can they? Absolutely but you just never know" 🤣
Wtf are they paying him for? Fn numpty says a shit load without saying anything , surprisingly

Fs Sally truly is the original book of clichés, 10 seconds into the build up 10 clichés 🙄
Difficult to tell which way this Bayern- arsenal game will go ally?
" absolutely! It's surprising, I mean I was surprised at just how well Bayern played but of course we all know how brilliant Bayern can be so it would be no surprise if they go on and beat arsenal "
Yes ally and arsenal have only won 1 game away from home in this champions league " of course , of course and you're absolutely correct to highlight that stat, however it wouldnt surprise me if they buck that trend tonight"
Can they do it?
" absolutely 100% but you just think it would be a surprise if they did , and it would be a huge result for them if they did , but can they? Absolutely but you just never know" 🤣
Wtf are they paying him for? Fn numpty says a shit load without saying anything , surprisingly
Never seen a cunt wing it as much as this clown…but then again the real clowns are the English audience that wets itself everytime they hear the shhhhhhcottishhhhhh accent??the names bond” Jamshh bond…

Never seen a cunt wing it as much as this clown…but then again the real clowns are the English audience that wets itself everytime they hear the shhhhhhcottishhhhhh accent??the names bond” Jamshh bond…
Shally really ish a shight for shore eyesh.

Remember he was awarded the best co-commentator of the year last season. They just love his cheeky chappie charade he acts out on telly & radio. Like practically all of them he adds absolutely nothing in the way of insight during football match.

Compare this to the excellent co-commentators & pundits we you in most other sports (e.g. rugby - except the biased crap from Jonathan Edwards) where they can articulate their experience wonderfully to help educate and entertain the viewers.

L
Shally really ish a shight for shore eyesh.

Remember he was awarded the best co-commentator of the year last season. They just love his cheeky chappie charade he acts out on telly & radio. Like practically all of them he adds absolutely nothing in the way of insight during football match.

Compare this to the excellent co-commentators & pundits we you in most other sports (e.g. rugby - except the biased crap from Jonathan Edwards) where they can articulate their experience wonderfully to help educate and entertain the viewers.
its definitely just the Scottish twang they go for….andy gray?alan Hansen?come to mind Ian St John…

Members online

No members online now.

Back