Post Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if there are worse heads of states in the world that excuses her for the seventy years she conducted her reign of terror? I will let you go now because I’m sure you will be in a hurry to put your butchers apron at half mast
So i love the butchers apron now.

Wow

i find it uncouth that queen gets abuse on her death. And that makes me a lover of the butchers apron.

Wow

Why not jump on a train to london and shout abuse at the reign of terror?

Nether sis I till she died CNN had an Indian correspondent and an African one to me talk about how our royals ran the re counties back then and it wasn't all warm and fuzzy lien we get told
10 year after the haulocost as a county we rounds up over a million Kenyans and done the same without the showers 😡

Last edited:
So we only get hate threads on particular people even if there are worse heads of state in world?
Tet purely hypothetical is what Bush and clinton done worse than 70 years of ignoring what your family done to the third world countries??? Yes both Americans should have been charged at least with a war crime but they were at wa an excuse but also a truth what's the Queens excuse for just not saying sorry to the Kenyans who to this day it causes pain

Why would I need to go to London to find people who back her ? Your here
Strange accusation?

I back the queen because you say so?

no bother mr dictator

should i be in fear of your coming reign of terror?

Your bizarre interpretation of who I am is bizarre.

I find abusing the death of head of state uncouth and nought to do with Celtic

But that now means im a pro monarchy person

No your badly wrong.

I dont see any difference in constituttional monarchy or a republic.

Both are pretty much identical

You want to be uncouth. thats your right. But whats it got to do with Celtic and besides even if i had been into royal family and british regime. i dont. whats that got to do with supporting celtic

because i suspect there are plenty of celtic fans aroun the world who have no beef with queen or british regime.

Should celtic and those celtic fans who support a butchers apron be denied a voice in your world of hatred?

Tet purely hypothetical is what Bush and clinton done worse than 70 years of ignoring what your family done to the third world countries??? Yes both Americans should have been charged at least with a war crime but they were at wa an excuse but also a truth what's the Queens excuse for just not saying sorry to the Kenyans who to this day it causes pain
I think they are exactly the same as british heads of state. Sef serving scumbags. But i wont be abusing them on the death and i will be questioning anyone who does why they want to do it on a Celtic forum as if thats normal behaviour.

If queen deserves a criminal investigation along with all the other questionable heads of state around the world then i for one would vote for that inquest

i still wont be reveling in their death on a celtic forum

Strange accusation?

no bother mr dictator

No your badly wrong.

You want to be uncouth. thats your right. But whats it got to do with Celtic and besides even if i had been into royal family and british regime. i dont. whats that got to do with supporting celtic

because i suspect there are plenty of celtic fans aroun the world who have no beef with queen or british regime.

Should celtic and those celtic fans who support a butchers apron be denied a voice in your world of hatred?
We are also a multi cultured support aswell tet people grandads and the like would have went thru some of the atrocities carried out by the British state if they want to call her names so be it

Strange accusation?

no bother mr dictator

No your badly wrong.

Sorry if I hate someone whose armies carried out atrocities in there name. Your right she was a lovely woman who would never do wrong. I’m off to the shops to get a butchers apron before they sell out 🇬🇧

Sorry if I hate someone whose armies carried out atrocities in there name. Your right she was a lovely woman who would never do wrong. I’m off to the shops to get a butchers apron before they sell out 🇬🇧
I did not ever say she was lovely old woman

I know feck all about her. I find it uncouth to revel in someones death on a football forum is all.

I would prefer a Scottish republic but that just my vote. No interest in butchers aprons in fact they give me the fear with their double cross symbol

But i dont hate people who like that flag or vote for it. because i try not to hate. death is a sad time for anyone. And even if i dont like the person who died id rather be silent if i can only find wicked things to say.

I think they are exactly the same as british heads of state. Sef serving scumbags. But i wont be abusing them on the death and i will be questioning anyone who does why they want to do it on a Celtic forum as if thats normal behaviour.

If queen deserves a criminal investigation along with all the other questionable heads of state around the world then i for one would vote for that inquest

i still wont be reveling in their death on a celtic forum
😂 An investigation not laughing at u btw just the thought of somcunt actually trying it.... what annoys me In particular is the one sided rosyness of it all I find it all pretty disgusting... Yes its a Celtic forum but it also has an other subject forum but whether its this subject or the covid thread we had there's a theme that arises on this site that if u don't conform then your the problem which I've noticed throughout my time on here fuck I was classed as a mass murderer for not getting vaccinated and being against kids being giving it and now last week I think it was British BANNED vaccines for kids under 7 I think it was..... my point Is people are to quick to pick a side these days and not enough people look into things for themselves

I did not ever say she was lovely old woman

I know feck all about her. I find it uncouth to revel in someones death on a football forum is all.

I would prefer a Scottish republic but that just my vote. No interest in butchers aprons in fact they give me the fear with their double cross symbol

But i dont hate people who like that flag or vote for it. because i try not to hate. death is a sad time for anyone. And even if i dont like the person who died id rather be silent if i can only find wicked things to say.
And that’s what makes you such a great person 👍😍😍

Aw this hatred an vitriol, just because an auld wuman died,
We might aw proclaim to be Celtic fans, a club that is open to all of race colours, religion, the last two days on this forum have been nothing short of “hun” like
I honestly expected better….if only Michael was still here……❤️🙏

😂 An investigation not laughing at u btw just the thought of somcunt actually trying it.... what annoys me In particular is the one sided rosyness of it all I find it all pretty disgusting... Yes its a Celtic forum but it also has an other subject forum but whether its this subject or the covid thread we had there's a theme that arises on this site that if u don't conform then your the problem which I've noticed throughout my time on here fuck I was classed as a mass murderer for not getting vaccinated and being against kids being giving it and now last week I think it was British BANNED vaccines for kids under 7 I think it was..... my point Is people are to quick to pick a side these days and not enough people look into things for themselves
free speech i say

But that works both ways

freedom to do or say something comes with counter point in any debate

I am all for freedom of opinion and if its contentious then some references are nice.

can learn something in a debate

but invective with no references of obscure distorted references is not great debate

Well I think your being hard on yourself. You are a great person and someone we all aspire to be 👍
I am hopefully an ordinary person who tries to be better each day but fail badly most days. i have no aspirations to be great person but i also try not to be a hate person

free speech i say

But that works both ways

freedom to do or say something comes with counter point in any debate

I am all for freedom of opinion and if its contentious then some references are nice.

can learn something in a debate

but invective with no references of obscure distorted references is not great debate
What about the mass murder of innocent people at a civil rights march by her para regiment, or is that still obscure for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Back