Post Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound mate, can't argue with that reasoning but part of me wants too!😉 it's a wee Celtic site like No other! The people on this site are absolutely brilliant to me, right,wrong, whatever it's there opinion! And just work's for me. HH yours in Celtic GWS.
fine, you'll note that i'm gushing about this place. i only ever wanted to protect it and those that visit it. this place is where i can be me without fear or favour. in spite of everything thats went on, i'm probably too much into being celtic and the purity of being a tim.
i must have read to many lawwell soundbites, for me its a club like no other, and i want this site to be a place for similar minds

meaning i'm full of shit with unrealistic expectations
a dreamer they call it

think joni mitchell..... woodstock

fine, you'll note that i'm gushing about this place. i only ever wanted to protect it and those that visit it. this place is where i can be me without fear or favour. in spite of everything thats went on, i'm probably too much into being celtic and the purity of being a tim.
i must have read to many lawwell soundbites, for me its a club like no other, and i want this site to be a place for similar minds

meaning i'm full of shit with unrealistic expectations
a dreamer they call it

think joni mitchell..... woodstock
Joni Mitchell Woodstock? She was shite! Don't believe the rumours I was there...well last night in a Dream I wiz! Fuckin chill, listening to Neil young as we txt! Take care Mo chara.

Sad cunts
My mate has a pool and a beer fridge on his deck
One afternoon, he gets home and hears a commotion out back
He walks outside and sees a couple of guys about 19-20 dropping over onto his neighbours side
He goes over and looks over the fence and there's a bunch of 20 somethings standing drinking beer and laughing at him
Now, yer man is 6'4" and well versed in the art of arse kicking, still got his steel toed boots on after work (he owns the company) and is not to be trifled with
He shouts on them to stay off his property, and gets a load of backchat in return, then notices that his fridge door is open and there's no beer in it now
He walks back into his house, and can hear them all laughing, probably thinking it was over
He walks round to their front door, and rings the doorbell...nobody answers...obviously the parents are not home and their offspring are having a party with friends
He rings again, and still nothing
BOOM !!! He booted the door off it's hinges goes out and grabs two of the biggest, mouthiest of them, they immediately start shouting about the cops
He gave them the choice of replenishing his beer fridge or going to the hospital and then phoned the neighbour to let them know they need a carpenter to fix their door frame
Nothing happened to him, he paid for the door frame to get fixed, but you can bet those fuckwits learned a valuable lesson, and to have some respect for others, that day
Hope it works out for you mate, if the polis are going to show up anyway, might be an idea to let them know what's going on, less hassle for you that way
My battling days are behind me, I've got two big boys to look after the auld man, and more backup than Joe Biden, if needed
HH

😂😂 Ach, he's an ex RAF Cockney Bawbag, I still go down the local boxing club & do a few hrs bag work one morning a week, good way tae sweat the drink out, still do an hr wae the Dumbells if I'm not out working, semi retirement has been good for me, my nephew & eldest Grandson doing most of the work now. My 2 lads are running their own consultancy firm now, Katy & I gonnie be Grandparents again in about 2 weeks.

So he can come, he can threaten, but the Saltire won't be coming down.

It was the local young team that stole his UJ.

😂😂 Ach, he's an ex RAF Cockney Bawbag, I still go down the local boxing club & do a few hrs bag work one morning a week, good way tae sweat the drink out, still do an hr wae the Dumbells if I'm not out working, semi retirement has been good for me, my nephew & eldest Grandson doing most of the work now. My 2 lads are running their own consultancy firm now, Katy & I gonnie be Grandparents again in about 2 weeks.

Kick on TT..Lou macari (barri Leith slang)

Ha Ha
Mon eh young team
Congrats on the new baby, it's such a JOY being Grandparents
Tell Katy we send our best, that was my wee Granny's name, also my sister's name
I'm picking up a tricolour next week, and it'll be going up outside the house
Have a great weekend, hope all goes well
HH

beautiful m8
my dad loved being a grandad, he was a great dad, but worked 6 days a week
loving being a grandad, people say its cos you can give them back etc.....
him, 'i never got to enjoy mines because i had to work 6 x 12 shifts to provide, and the truth is my day aff was harder than any of the 72 hours i worked night or day, Because i chose to spend that day with my 3 kids who took more out of me in a day than they could in 6 days.
the only tale i have to tell is of a man who really savoured his family over anything else in the world..... except celtic :)

Ach, our Grandweans a permanent fixture some times, they're well behaved 99% & they're all Celtic & Scotland tae the core 😁

Ha Ha
Mon eh young team
Congrats on the new baby, it's such a JOY being Grandparents
Tell Katy we send our best, that was my wee Granny's name, also my sister's name
I'm picking up a tricolour next week, and it'll be going up outside the house
Have a great weekend, hope all goes well
HH

It's twins she's expecting 😱 gonnie be in the garden all weekend. Get it tidied up before winter comes, you have good weekend tae

HH

Up early and thought I'd have a wee swatch at The Noise before goin' for my workout. Still feel the need to knock my pan in, just to reassure myself I still can. Good to see the comments being made in a fashion which encourages us to have our say on the topics discussed. The Noise at its best .
I really enjoy reading the comments of everyone, regardless of whether I agree with them or not.
Freedom of speech is something to be celebrated without doubt. But freedom to abuse ?

It's twins she's expecting 😱 gonnie be in the garden all weekend. Get it tidied up before winter comes, you have good weekend tae

HH
What you talking about TT ? There’s hunners of summer left before we need to prep the garden for winter 😎😎 That’s what I told the misses anyway 😁😁

where death is concerned, mocking or celebrating it should be done on relevent sick platform. this is a football site. Now i really dont care what other people post about in general.

I dont care for the windsors or what they represent. But whether i like it or not she was a head of state and from my recollection pretty moderate in comparison to some heads of state.

If you detest that family so much then fair enough but why post it on a football site that will tarnish the club and its other members who may have no beef with the royals.

What exactly did the old woman do that was so offensive that she should be mocked for dying?
Moderate the first 8 year after she came to the thrown they rounded up 1 million Kenyans and put in concentration camps because they didn't want a foreign queen shes never apologised to any cunt she reinged over.... a moderate would have said sorry for the sins of her father.... she sat on her arse for 70 year I wonder how many Africans died during her reign she was far fay moderate mate she was baw deep

i dont care if they are deleted or kept.

to compare the queen to those people you mentioned is not quite fair imo.

Im all for freedom of speech. But sometimes it can be weaponised and on certain sites certain topics can and will be used by the propaganda machine to target club for things the club do not endorse.

debate is one thing, invective is not debate and clickbait invective headers should be binned imo. since they set tone for debate.
No the queen rained over more death and death despair thru out her reign but we ain't allowed to talk about that

Moderate the first 8 year after she came to the thrown they rounded up 1 million Kenyans and put in concentration camps because they didn't want a foreign queen shes never apologised to any cunt she reinged over.... a moderate would have said sorry for the sins of her father.... she sat on her arse for 70 year I wonder how many Africans died during her reign she was far fay moderate mate she was baw deep
in relative terms I think she was moderate.

I realise being figurehead of British regime she is open to debate. the question is though does it deserve a clickbait thread on noise?

<Do many presidents of the land of the free get abuse on their death for sins of ommission?

In comparison to all the heads of state that ever represented the royals of UK id say she was least contentious. But thas just me.

Personally i dont revel in death of other peoples family even if i didnt like them.

No the queen rained over more death and death despair thru out her reign but we ain't allowed to talk about that
thats quite a thought provocking accusation? Id need to see the evidense that led you to that conclusion?

Will we be getting a hate thread on the clintons or bushes on their death as well?

in relative terms I think she was moderate.

I realise being figurehead of British regime she is open to debate. the question is though does it deserve a clickbait thread on noise?

<Do many presidents of the land of the free get abuse on their death for sins of ommission?

In comparison to all the heads of state that ever represented the royals of UK id say she was least contentious. But thas just me.

Personally i dont revel in death of other peoples family even if i didnt like them.
That happened as soon she took the crown so we just ignore genocide because she was lovely old women...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Back