Post Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, I had a different response when I had kids. I wanted them to be sure who their enemy is
my kids are P1 & P2
Both came home on first day of school and had learned the sign of the cross and the middle finger
i told them i wouldn't tolerate one in my house yet the other would provid a clarity many times in their lives
needless to say the teachers werent impressed

my kids are P1 & P2
Both came home on first day of school and had learned the sign of the cross and the middle finger
i told them i wouldn't tolerate one in my house yet the other would provid a clarity many times in their lives
needless to say the teachers werent impressed
We should definitely get WC to have a 🖕reaction on the page. Would save a lot of time

Got it mate. Just remember to stay away from bears…don’t discriminate between black or brown 😂

fuck D Man you quoted me twice and don’t know if I’m answering you or your answering me ffs
All good mate, at least we didn't ask each other wtf our names mean :cool:
I have some 'interesting' conversations with myself at times and I always win
As for the bears, I go along with this
Have a great weekend
HHbear attack.jpg

my old bhoy used to say, whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your religion or what you think, theres only one thing that can unite the world..... and thats a good fucking song
So to avoid another argument here is yusuf isam or cat stevens, whatever you prefer

Brilliant song
My wee mate loves him and travelled all over back in the day to see him in concert
Cheers for posting that Smelly
Here's my favourite of his

HH

As with Chess the joy is in the Game, Not the victory.... that Doesn't compare..now shake handy's and admit yer both pricks! 🤣 HH
i don't judge others m8, but i know who i am and i would annoy the fucking life out of me
i'll sleep tonight though, theres nothing left unsaid and i'm happy and comfortable with my output,

not everyones cup, but its honest andrelevant... i think

I've had many Disagreements oan this site, But never at anytime did I think of leaving it..step back people, Sharpe intake of breath..and get fuckin melted ..chill out.. Geez! It's the Noise...thanks to the Ghuys who make it possible! WC and associated that's you! Now fuckin behave! 😆
exactly m8, i love the different views, especially the way people see a game
sometimes in the moment i read comments about X players performance and think.... aye pish
then watch same game, and see it differently because of them and think, youve been schooled

me i'm on here to mix it, but not for the sake of it.
i've argued and said things i shouldn't, but will rarely admit,
i love the freedom of the noise and the fact theres more disagree with me than will agree

i've had jostles with words like prick etc. and 2 days later and lots of lavender drops, i'll respect the guy that has the same conviction as me

i always think i'm right, but theres nothing better than changing your tune because someone stood their ground as they should and made me change my mind.

as i type i know that half of what i think will change over the years,
but the only way to realise is to have someone tell you your wrong and reason why...

it didn't take a different country for me m8, i just had kids and all of a sudden the things i used to get heated over.... don't even touch the sides now

Aye, kids change everything when my 1st son was born I diddny even want tae go & watch Celtic on a Saturday, ithen ma Da died, I broke me & rest of the family big time, went fae 1 wean tae 2 as Mrs & I became Guardian tae my wee sis.By 26, Mrs had another boy, but still had work hard party harder motto, it was when my lassie was born I really calmed down, was 34 still thought I was in my 20s.

Found a sensible heed fae somewhere, there's still things that'll send me aff on one, but the Grandweans changed me again, it open my eyes tae the racism in this Country, My daughter-in-law is of Iranian decent. The 4 of them all have there mothers skintone, the younger one's get it hard at times other weans can be really cruel, of course I blame the parents.

But the one thing that's never changed in 37 yrs of marriage, is hurt me I'll laugh it off, hurt my family. TONTO MODE. 😂😂

HH☘️

Aye, looks like it's gonnie be fun here tomorrow, the🇬🇧FlagShagger from over the back is coming round those of us who are flying Saltire in our gardens, too take them down as mark of respect for RF or him & his mates will. 😂😂😂

Neighbour just told me when I was out with the dug, apparently they were out & took a few down today. Is that right he can come too my door & ask, the answer will be NO & he'll be told politely GYTF. Neighbour is concerned it could turn ugly if we don't comply 😱

May be he'll not bother when he wakes up tomorrow & finds his 🇬🇧 gone, I've got some garden rubbish to burn along with some other rubbish 😂😂 in
that story is relevant up and down the country TT

The way i look at it, its to be expected m8.
The British flag to me is a badge borne of the most horrific terrorists that ever drew breath on earth, ISIS with the modern day guise of a compassionate state. They dish out aid to countries they ransacked, raped and enslaved. Now this new Britain is under the possession of the Eton rifles & Oxford Orange order, a people that talk compassion when they dish out 'gifts' that are in truth Provident loans that we have to pay back.

I've never been British in my life, border control in USA, 'you've ticked Irish sir but your passport states your british, yes, if there was a Scottish box, i'd tick that my dear, but there aint and if that choice isn't there, it's the most relevant wrong answer in my mind''

But the truth is, i have no real truck with huns that want to be British and wave that flag. I think they are idiots, but they think the same of me. Each to their own, in peace.

May they enjoy the same 'Freedom of expression' as me.
Its ludicrous to me, but thankfully its my right to think that, not hate it'.
I have a ton of friends who will be in full on grief mode, I'll respect their right to be full metal jacket huns while they respect me being astonished at it all.
But, i love them like brothers and they love me like a brother.
Despite what could divide us, we live in a day where we are allowed to disagree without fear.

They idolised their Queen, me I'll be happy when she's buried, life goes on and both sides will snigger at the very thought of the trumpet that wears the crown. I've said for years, she carried the monarchy, the beginning of the end starts with this twat and anyone with a pulse knows it ti be true

Aye, kids change everything when my 1st son was born I diddny even want tae go & watch Celtic on a Saturday, ithen ma Da died, I broke me & rest of the family big time, went fae 1 wean tae 2 as Mrs & I became Guardian tae my wee sis.By 26, Mrs had another boy, but still had work hard party harder motto, it was when my lassie was born I really calmed down, was 34 still thought I was in my 20s.

Found a sensible heed fae somewhere, there's still things that'll send me aff on one, but the Grandweans changed me again, it open my eyes tae the racism in this Country, My daughter-in-law is of Iranian decent. The 4 of them all have there mothers skintone, the younger one's get it hard at times other weans can be really cruel, of course I blame the parents.

But the one thing that's never changed in 37 yrs of marriage, is hurt me I'll laugh it off, hurt my family. TONTO MODE. 😂😂

HH☘️
beautiful m8
my dad loved being a grandad, he was a great dad, but worked 6 days a week
loving being a grandad, people say its cos you can give them back etc.....
him, 'i never got to enjoy mines because i had to work 6 x 12 shifts to provide, and the truth is my day aff was harder than any of the 72 hours i worked night or day, Because i chose to spend that day with my 3 kids who took more out of me in a day than they could in 6 days.
the only tale i have to tell is of a man who really savoured his family over anything else in the world..... except celtic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back