Post Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly Shammy. Every internet connection has an IP address. There is no such thing as anonymous on a computer.
If it has been reported to the paramilitary wing of the Conservative party (the polis) and it came from a UK IP address then they are rumbled. If it came from out with the UK then nothing will be done.

The banks can do it at the touch of a button so I don't know why cops wouldn't be able to do that.

When my bank account details were used to buy goods that I hadn't ordered the bank said right away that they could see that the goods were bought from a different I.P. address and I got my money refunded straight away.
aye but due to dodgy boxes, half the population are behind VPN's

It was an email Dill and nothing can be shown now that it has been reported to the polis. I can only assume that it came from a source that already had Ally's email address but that they have used a fake email account to send it.
Thank you Shammy
Death threats, scummy bastards
I'm bothered more by that, than the original thread and it's title
If the polis are involved...I'm offski...
HH

I thought the same as you and said so, it's a forum with many opinions.
If we were all to jog on by then we'd be talking to ourselves.
But it went tonto, because people didn't like it being questioned, it descended into a debate over something else ........ the royal family and all the wrongs of the British system
Today it was fellow noisers being classed as not real Celtic fans for their view on it etc.
Then when WC pulled it, people were offended and were citing free speech.
The same free speech they weren't prepared to accept from others.
No, that wasn't it at all
Someone said you eat shit sandwiches, and I defended you, saying that you didn't eat bread
HH

I thought the same as you and said so, it's a forum with many opinions.
If we were all to jog on by then we'd be talking to ourselves.
But it went tonto, because people didn't like it being questioned, it descended into a debate over something else ........ the royal family and all the wrongs of the British system
Today it was fellow noisers being classed as not real Celtic fans for their view on it etc.
Then when WC pulled it, people were offended and were citing free speech.
The same free speech they weren't prepared to accept from others.
I'm the one that mentioned free speech. Let me state quite categorically that I'm not or never have been offended by anything that was posted on here unlike the high horse brigade. Write whatever the fuck ye like about whatever the fuck ye like and whoever the fuck ye like. I don't give two shites. I've been through enough in my life to not let shite like this annoy or offend me. So don't twist the story to say I was offended. If its a forum where anything goes (which has been the way from day one) then why when some oul hooer kicks the bucket then all of a sudden there's boundaries? I was brought up in a very strong Catholic family and some of the stuff people have written on here could easily offend, but I don't give a fuck. I'm thick skinned. I don't get offended so don't insinuate I was.
And at the risk of causing offence to a few on here..... up the raa!

The banks can do it at the touch of a button so I don't know why cops wouldn't be able to do that.

When my bank account details were used to buy goods that I hadn't ordered the bank said right away that they could see that the goods were bought from a different I.P. address and I got my money refunded straight away.
I’m still waiting Shammy got sum but not all

HH 😡

I'm sorry to hear that
To be honest it's not what i would have done but my apathy to the filth knows no bounds
But you don't know what was said, what frame of mind the guys in, so i wouldn't be painting the guy on the receiving end as the bad one.

A guy from Canada with a Greenock accent has threatened to airmail his wolf dog to Scotland so it can bite my bum. Does anyone know the phone number for the Mounties
FFS...you didn't have to broadcast that
Our Georgia is a lover of people, so would not cause anyone any harm
Me on the other hand...
Hang on, I'll phone my mates in the Plod dept, they'll sort this whole thing out
Can we mibbe move on, and hope that the guys who left, come back
Besides, it's too long a flight, for our wee 'wolfie'
WIshing everyone a brilliant weekend
If the Lottery comes up for me tonight, the partying is on me
KTF and FTK

Agree way that stg ..ally’s a decent guy he and myself have autistic boys so a have plenty empathy with him,,if he’s felt threatened then for him and his family going to the cops is the correct thing to do...that’s no grassing that’s manning up👊
100%
Wasn't aware of the situation
Hope they manage to catch the cunt who's on the end of that
HH

FREE SPEECH IS ONLY THAT, UNTIL SOMEONE FINDS IT OFFENSIVE.

The original post was inappropriate for a football forum, I'm a Scittish Republican & for all of my adult life. I have detested the British Establishment & everything associated with it..

My Da, used tae say 'sometimes it better just tae say nothing'

I know from personal experience how SMSM, will pursue & print a load of shite about you.

During the build up to Indy ref in June 2013, I had a twitter spat with a former Scottish Labour MP, I did say things I shouldn't, as a result I got a tip off from a journalist friend that my name was on a list of a Scottish Daily Express Jurno & tae watch my back.

My daughter who was 15 at time got followed by 2 guys in a car, the car parked near our house.

A few days later I caught 2 men going through the contents of our blue recycling bin, one was the SDE journo & a Photo journo taking photos, I took his memory card & accidentally broke his cameraThere was only empty Stella cans(100+) a few empty boxes from a printers.

The Police were called, I had too get a lawyer involved, cost me a few ££££, too keep my name out the paper & being branded an extremists.

I was lucky, many fellow Scots weren't details spread all over a rag of a newspaper.

How would we all have felt if The Noise, The Celtic Star & WC had been hounded by SMMS over a post, that some journo found offensive.

Stay Safe Folks

I’m still waiting Shammy got sum but not all

HH 😡
Yeah my account got hacked a few years back, fortunately my daily limit for withdrawals was only $400, so they fucked off with that
I found out the next morning when one of the boys asked what bank I dealt with...he said, you better check your account and contact your bank
Bastard apparently got away with about 3-4 Million from several banking institutions, over that weekend, of course the banks wouldn't confirm the total amount, due to them wanting you to feel that your money is safe and sound
Had to go in and speak with their security people, and it took me months to get refunded
One woman had a limit of 7 grand and she lost that amount...FFS
Taught me a lesson after that
I also got another e-transfer notice from a bank I have never had an account with...thanking me for the e-transfer
Fucking internet scammers - bastards the lot of them
HH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back