Petite Merde

Filthy, soulless, traitorous, sleekit, depraved, verminous apostate rat-bastard.

I refuse to die until he does.

And they'd better cremate the pestilence or they'll be dragging me and my hammer and stake off the top of his coffin.
c'mon Sandman,tell us whit ye really think, aboot the wee lowlife,gutter dwellin rat,phuqin excuse furra human bein,who ah hope rots in hell,apart fae that ah've got nuthin against the rat!

I actually think he did Celtic a favour. Who wants a guy that was capable of doing exactly what he did playing for Celtic.

Would have been wearing the shirt of someone who truly deserved the honour.

Only a truly wicked person could shaft a team that loved him by conscientiously choosing their fierce rivals just for kicks and cash, with a smile and a laugh, and never never never an ounce of regret.

Someone said Judas wasnt close. Thats exactly right, because Judas did it for spite and then when it dawned on him, he was so sick in his soul that he topped himslef after chucking the silver back at the wicked pharisees.

Sadly Judas didn't ask for forgiveness and his end was sealed in vain self pity.

Johnston would never be capable of being sorry for his choices. He is a no regrets kind of man. He will go to hell full of self indulgent pride unless an extraordinary grace converts his wickedness to perfect contrition.

I cant see him ever seeing the wicked nature of his self, he adores himself just too much.

And i prefer those kind of people to play at the crypt.

Back