ORIGINAL+EVEN MORE OFFICIAL: Cup Semi v Sheepies, Sat 20-Apr-24 @ 12:30. MIB=D Robertson, VAR=G Aitken

Up early & buzzing. Wasn't planning on going to this match & given tickets to my wee sis & her wee Laddie, she'll be joining the rest of the Tartan Clan in the North Stand.

My lassie suprised me last night with a ticket for the Club Hampden Corporate Day, of course she got a ticket for herself, its a thank you for being her da & everything I've done for her since she did her leg in 6mths ago.

The taxi is picking us up at 9.30 as we've to be there 90min before match, various breakfast rolls & complimentary bar before kick off, buffet & complimentary bar for 2½hrs post match.

Not going suited & booted going kilted & booted. Going for 3-1 Celtic.

This is gonnie be carnage, I just know it & I'm gonnie luv every fekin minute of it.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️🇮🇪🏴

Up early & buzzing. Wasn't planning on going to this match & given tickets to my wee sis & her wee Laddie, she'll be joining the rest of the Tartan Clan in the North Stand.

My lassie suprised me last night with a ticket for the Club Hampden Corporate Day, of course she got a ticket for herself, its a thank you for being her da & everything I've done for her since she did her leg in 6mths ago.

The taxi is picking us up at 9.30 as we've to be there 90min before match, various breakfast rolls & complimentary bar before kick off, buffet & complimentary bar for 2½hrs post match.

This is gonnie be carnage, I just know it & I'm gonnie luv every fekin minute of it.

Jammy bassa! Enjoy it big time pal.

That is fantatic. And well deserved. Enjoy your treat. COYBIG 🍀☘️🍀

Palma for Yang . Nawrocki for Scales. Would have been my pick.

I know Yang has his faults but the very fact that he doesn't seem to know what his next move will be will work in our favour. He's got pace and quick feet. Its a wide pitch. He can run the sheep ragged on the wings for 70 minutes, then Palma can come on a score a screamer when they are tired.
Start Palma from the beginning and his lack of pace and predictability might play into the sheep's hands.
I agree with you on Rocki though!

Back