ORIGINAL+EVEN MORE OFFICIAL: Cup Semi v Sheepies, Sat 20-Apr-24 @ 12:30. MIB=D Robertson, VAR=G Aitken

Another massive game. As always, I'm looking forward to it, and as usual, I think we'll win. It would be good to see continued improvement in our form given the enormity of our remaining fixtures. We find ourselves in a good place again, but it's still all to play for.

I'd imagine Scales will go straight back into the team now that he's fit and available (I'd rather play Nawrocki). The questions on team selection are does CalMac start or do we stick with same midfield trio as last two games, and who plays on the left wing Yang, Palma or Forrest. I think CalMac will start on the bench and Palma will start on the left

Hart
AJ CCV Scales Taylor
O'RIley Iwata Hatate
Kuhn Kyogo Palma
Subs Bain Ralston Nawrocki McGregor Bernardo Kelly Forrest Idah Yang (although BR may put Welsh on the bench ahead of Kelly)

It'll be tougher than many Celtic supporters seem to think but we should get there in the end.

3-1 with Kyogo adding to his 5 Hampden goals (all in finals so far). Miovski will obviously score the inevitable penalty they will get.

Up at 04:00 for the half four kickoff, Brendan and the Bhoys will be up for it, they'll have a go no doubt, and our defence has to be 'on it' from the start, midfield if Callum can't go, Matty, Reo, and Iwata, would do for me 3-1 for the Bhoys, I think Kyogo will start, but Idah has done enough to warrant some game time imho COYBIG

Up at 04:00 for the half four kickoff, Brendan and the Bhoys will be up for it, they'll have a go no doubt, and our defence has to be 'on it' from the start, midfield if Callum can't go, Matty, Reo, and Iwata, would do for me 3-1 for the Bhoys, I think Kyogo will start, but Idah has done enough to warrant some game time imho COYBIG
Brilliant Dill ...still committing your full luv for the Celts ....it never leaves you mate from Greenock to Canada and beyond....Hail Hail mate. !!💚🇮🇪🍀🇨🇦

Big Joe...

AJ CCV Rocky Taylor..

IWATA Hatate O'Riely

Kuhn Kyogo Palma..

Would still keep Calmac back for the league games atm.. Plus I think the Rock deserves to keep his place.. And Kyogo just ahead of Idah for me...

Early goal and hopefully keep at them for the whole game using our subs to go for the 90 mins.. Non of this 45 min stuff...

4 nuffin Celtic Kyogox2 Khun and Idah...

Big Joe...

AJ CCV Rocky Taylor..

IWATA Hatate O'Riely

Kuhn Kyogo Palma..

Would still keep Calmac back for the league games atm.. Plus I think the Rock deserves to keep his place.. And Kyogo just ahead of Idah for me...

Early goal and hopefully keep at them for the whole game using our subs to go for the 90 mins.. Non of this 45 min stuff...

4 nuffin Celtic Kyogox2 Khun and Idah...
big pitch use width

Back