Not being Mean. Stop all Chat about Judas

Well i would like Steve. Clarke. Whether we will get him is another matter.

But with the increase in budget and player talent than he’s used to plus his ability to play to player strengths and not play out from the back in every game depending on opponent. I’d say he’s the only man for the job.
sounds like one of my earlier posts ?

Firstly let me state quiet categorically, my spirits are not down. I'm mad. There's a big difference. I appreciate your concerns for me in regards to people laughing at me, but I couldn't give two fucks what anyone thinks of me. My family is all that matters to me in life.
I can also switch this off when I need or want to, but then when I need to let it out again, I can. It does not affect my life one iota.
You've known me on here long enough now Maria, to know I've been through a lot worse shit than what some no good rat can do. But I think I am perfectly within my right to vent my anger when I need and want.
Anyway how are ye keepin otherwise?

Am good D, Neils back for now pal let the good times roll.

The snake will slink into obscurity soon enough.

HH pal ☘️

I am still too pissed off to let it go. Phill Mac saying the China story about BR was essentially true. He was talking to them last April. When confronted last summer he told the board it was true. The club only found out during last summer and after Odsonne was signed. He apparently agreed to stay until after CL qualifiers. Then the deal in China fell through, as did our CL hopes. Leicester were the next to ask and BR was off like a shot. Phil also says that he tried to take three levels of coaching staff with him. Damien Duff allegedly told BR, in no uncertain terms, where he thought his future lay and it definitely wasn't Leicester. Phil MacGiolla bhain usually spot on with everything he says. He is a proper journalist. His work is well worth checking oot.
Damien Duff, now there's a Celtic man
Rich HH
Is that why the McGinn deal fell through? Why let a manager who wants to leave asap spend millions? Would the board have spent the money on Odsonne if they knew the manager was offski? Things beginning to become clear or clearer now.
I will try not to post again on the subject of BR, canna promise anything though if new information comes to light.
Maria is right though, Neil Lennon is what we are all about noo...and Damien Duff
I like reading Phil Mac but i’v noticed he posts things a while after they happen that are common knowledge.I know he uncovered the chain of events leading to the demise of our old rivals but not to convinced about what he’s been saying over the past year.HH

Back