No woman no cry

I wonder how many of you govanites are still residing there or is it the same kryptonite for you as it is fir us
We've all left to give our lives in the cause of missionary work. We have to fulfill our destiny. And I must have posted the biggest load of shite ever on here today. You good folk should thank your lucky stars...or your god, that I don't partake of the demon drink. Am away noo. Am sure sanity will return in due course. G'night folks. Terrific banter as usual.

We've all left to give our lives in the cause of missionary work. We have to fulfill our destiny. And I must have posted the biggest load of shite ever on here today. You good folk should thank your lucky stars...or your god, that I don't partake of the demon drink. Am away noo. Am sure sanity will return in due course. G'night folks. Terrific banter as usual.
Don't mention missionary Frank, it'll give Clay ideas and he'll pounce on his sistermaw again!

I didn’t want to say frank
Enjoy your missionary
At 74 years old tae
My hero 🥰

Think franks Cristiano 7’s personal trainer 😂

Last edited:
Fk ..sunday morning coming down
It must be some comedown when it lasts till Sunday night
Mibbi turn a light on in the hoose now and again
Unless of course you had to take all the lightbulbs out to avoid burning your arseholes while giving it to each other

Back