New Celtic/Ireland merch...

I know we all like to blame the board for everything but Adidas have more than a big say in the amount of different kits they want to flog.

I've seen a lot of folk moaning about yet another kit but no one has their arm twisted up their back. Buy it, don't buy it, the choice is yours. Personally I quite like it but I'm not going out to buy it although plenty of tims will.

Or if you can't buy the gear outright, you can sign up to a 5 year payment scheme kind of contract.....but even if its shit quality, and doesn't do what it's supposed to do (look Irishy) then you're stuck with it....and you still have to pay!! On another note, isn't James McCarthy Irish?? Wonder why he wasn't used in the ad 🤔
Seen young mr McCarthy last week stepping out of a top drawer Q8..looking like he just done three month in Tenerife!!!😎 obviously he wasn’t!!must just be the fluorescent
Lights in the medical rooms at lennoxtown have even renewed 🤷‍♂️😎

Was never anyone in it tbh...I'd say people shop mostly online now or at the stadium on matchday
I read the other day Liverpool have just opened up a new store in Dublin (that’s them now got 2 in the city) that’s what made me bring up the Celtic shop in Dublin …I never know the Celtic store was always empty but it’s still a shame tho…we have good fanbase in the capital but it’s shame tho the city is turning more Liverpool red every year and will probably get worse (hopefully our shop in Belfast stays open)

The only time we hear from the club is when the begging bowl gets handed out.
We would all appreciate hearing from them at this moment in time what our plans are for the next 5 years and where we want to take the club to.
Even the plans for next season would be good.
Until then and Lawwell GTF I won’t be near there shops!
Patronising Bastards!

Why not bring out at the start of the season and the team actually wearing it and not at the tail end to top up the account pre season ticket renewal.
Probably because Adidas have the rights the clubs been paid but all those kits 5 of them
At once would be too much but then 5 is way too much at anytime. Especially at the prices
Might buy the Hoodie though ffs whirs yir principal’s mmm it’s Nnniiiccceee

HH😉

Probably because Adidas have the rights the clubs been paid but all those kits 5 of them
At once would be too much but then 5 is way too much at anytime. Especially at the prices
Might buy the Hoodie though ffs whirs yir principal’s mmm it’s Nnniiiccceee

HH😉
I’ll start buying again once the carpet baggers show ambition or they’ve gone tae F*ck!!
That’s not tae say if I get something for ma birthday I’ll take it back, I’ll just have to wear it under protest 😂

I read the other day Liverpool have just opened up a new store in Dublin (that’s them now got 2 in the city) that’s what made me bring up the Celtic shop in Dublin …I never know the Celtic store was always empty but it’s still a shame tho…we have good fanbase in the capital but it’s shame tho the city is turning more Liverpool red every year and will probably get worse (hopefully our shop in Belfast stays open)
The fans that travel from Ireland have been treated abysmally over the years,a don’t blame them one bit for swinging there support elsewhere,..a lot of supporters clubs allocations got slashed to bits,to the point it was costing a bomb to run buses half empty/full…they poor cunts we’re leaving there country on Friday at daft o’clock getting to Glasgow at stupid o’clock in the morning..spending whacks a cash!!!then racing like fuck to catch there ferry..so they can get a Kip to be ready for there graft come Monday!!!!worse when it was Sunday kick offs at 2.30/5.30…a stay walking distance from Parkhead and am knackered by the time a get hame🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

The fans that travel from Ireland have been treated abysmally over the years,a don’t blame them one bit for swinging there support elsewhere,..a lot of supporters clubs allocations got slashed to bits,to the point it was costing a bomb to run buses half empty/full…they poor cunts we’re leaving there country on Friday at daft o’clock getting to Glasgow at stupid o’clock in the morning..spending whacks a cash!!!then racing like fuck to catch there ferry..so they can get a Kip to be ready for there graft come Monday!!!!worse when it was Sunday kick offs at 2.30/5.30…a stay walking distance from Parkhead and am knackered by the time a get hame🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Agreed mate I’ve been over to one of the supporter clubs in cork many a times and it’s terrible what they boys and ghirls need to get to a game (my uncle gave up his season ticket about 6 year ago as it was just too expensive and missing days off work etc) Dublin is lovely city with a lot of good Celts but the city is full of English glory hunters tho it has been for a long time mate just like the Man Utd and Liverpool fans from Scotland they are glory hunters too (unless they have family from that area) u don’t see many Bolton tops in Scotland either 😂

Agreed mate I’ve been over to one of the supporter clubs in cork many a times and it’s terrible what they boys and ghirls need to get to a game (my uncle gave up his season ticket about 6 year ago as it was just too expensive and missing days off work etc) Dublin is lovely city with a lot of good Celts but the city is full of English glory hunters tho it has been for a long time mate
Aye defo plenty of glory hunters,,a lot of Sunderland fans strangely enough??

Most over there still like Celtic but let's be honest, the premiership is the only show in town now....our 2 hours/1 horse league is not very appealing especially to younger Irish kids who only know the sky era

Most over there still like Celtic but let's be honest, the premiership is the only show in town now....our 2 hours/1 horse league is not very appealing especially to younger Irish kids who only know the sky era
All bling and no show EPL most if not all games are boring as Feck take away the money fae Sky then most if not all would be dead or in Administration.
The German league is way ahead not seen a poor game
Go through the leagues of Europe they are mostly 2 teams can win leagues
Our problem is the SFA and SPFL they do the square root of Mm to promote the game
Back in the late 80’s it was Italian football then we watched the Spanish league now we get the German league with the firestick you get almost anything.
Me its Scottish football well only Celtic, Celtic b and Celtic Women’s team.
Sadly the young like the Bling and Sky,s does sell its product brilliantly in. Scotia Sky earns about 1.5 billion or more a year from Scottish customers. And we got £47p from Sky and Kunt Boyd.

HH😱

Members online

No members online now.

Back